Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

Hawaii Wedding Planner?

i am thinking about hiring an outside wedding planner. Has anyone used or know of a wedding planner in Hawaii that is not associated with a resort?

thanks!

Well my Hawaiian wedding planner lives close to me, but she works with a company there called Dream Weddings or something like that. This is the website link..

A Dream Wedding Maui Style - A Full Service Wedding Coordinator on the Island of Maui

I don't think they are connected to any resort.. you can decide what you want!

Edit: I just noticed they are for Maui only? But maybe they can recommend a company for you for Molokai..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008 View Post
i am thinking about hiring an outside wedding planner. Has anyone used or know of a wedding planner in Hawaii that is not associated with a resort?

thanks!

we were originallly thinking of having a wedding in Maui before we decided on Puerto Vallarta. I was working with a company call White Orchid Weddings. the pictures looked amazing on their site and I spoke to one of their coordinators, very nice.
Maui Wedding consultant * White Orchid Weddings Hawaii wedding planner: Wailea, Kihei, Kaanapali, Kapalua, Napili

but there are many out there...just do a google search.

Alyssa - they left already, but I sent my mom a text message. I will let you know what she says (I think they are still en route now). I have her doing other hunting for me, since hibiscus is my official wedding flowers, I gave her a few missions of my own.smile78.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008 View Post
Wow! Carly that would be so cool - do you think they would bring back some names? you are awesome!