• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 04:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amyhmartin
    They look so good! What color are you considering painting the frames?
    I am thinking of using a dark/bright orange for the frames and sepia colored pictures. Our colors are dark/bright pink and orange. Click the image to open in full size.

I like the way this table looks - I am hoping to be able to use long tables and get everyone to sit together. I am thinking I will substitute these picture/candle things for the candles used in this picture and then maybe make some colorful paper bouquets (see other posts) to use in place of the sunflowers they used. Just a idea at this point - we will see how it all turns out!
    Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
    http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#22 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 04:39 PM

WOW thanx a lot for the Idea!! I'm deffinetly going to use it in my bridal shower next month! I'll post pictures when I have them..

Bad thing I don't have IKEA here
      Maybe I'll get the frames from ebay, I found the IKEA ones for 1 dll. I'll try to get them cheaper..

#23 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 November 2006 - 04:44 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by anacgarcia
      WOW thanx a lot for the Idea!! I'm deffinetly going to use it in my bridal shower next month! I'll post pictures when I have them..

Bad thing I don't have IKEA here
      Maybe I'll get the frames from ebay, I found the IKEA ones for 1 dll. I'll try to get them cheaper..

the girls here have so many good ideas...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#24 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 09:51 PM

I was looking through Sol Tamargo's Blog Click the image to open in full size.

#25 ajncooter

ajncooter
        • 983 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 10:13 AM

awesome idea!

#26 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 11:13 AM

wow!!! what an incredible idea! I LOVE THIS!!! Thanks so much for posting!
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#27 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 11:27 AM

i love this idea also, I think I'll try it, or have my sister make them :)

#28 soulmates

soulmates
              • 538 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 11:33 AM

That's such a great idea!!!!

#29 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
                • 486 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:21 PM

I am making these for our AHR. I am going to do flowers and these on every other table. His dad's girlfriend did these for his dad's 60th bday and they were a big hit!

#30 Heligirl

Heligirl
                  • 97 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 12:27 AM

Love it!! i am going to try it! Thanks for all the info!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users