Moon Palace Bride To Be - Tips And Ideas Please

SUREKHA

Hi All

I am getting married at Moon Palace this October, have chosen a beach wedding and have been allocated the Caribbean Beach spot, I have also chosen the Caribbean Rooftop Terrace, recommended by Alejandra at the hotel.

We have decided to go with Dreamart for photo and video as the ouside vendors with the fee was working out too expensive.  We chose 5 hours photo and 4 hours video to ensure we capture the getting ready, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.  Any thought or tips on this?

We are currently thinking about DJ or IPod. 

Also decor for the ceremony, I am thinking to go with the white tables and chairs and add some colour with sashes and table runners, was also considering taking my own.  Has anyone doen this before and were you charged to have these set up?

Any tips and ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Surekha

Welcome to our forum community and Congrats on your upcoming Moon Palace wedding, Surekha!!!

You've picked a really picturesque venue for your Special Day - as you can see in these magical wedding "moments that matter" Linc captured at some weddings there........enjoy :)

.... Moon Palace Wedding Album 1:

10446337_10153122558924487_4799204771487

.....Moon Palace Wedding Album 2:

10960290_10153058074174487_1506614105010

.....Moon Palace Wedding Album 3:

1412812_10151930923244487_505331647_o.jp

Happy research and planning - cheers!!! team MTM :)

My wedding here is booked now!

I had read so many good reviews and a few bad ???? the good seem to weigh out over the bad.

I think the hotel itself will be amazing and the wedding planners at the hotel seem to be really good at what they do.

• Like 1

I am also getting married at moon palace this October! I was wondering where the Caribbean rooftop terrace was though? I don't remember seeing that as a reception option, is it under cover? I'm trying to see if there's other options in case it rains, right now we're planning for the Tucan terrace.

• Like 1

I think it's on the grand side. Above the el caribeno restaurant.

The picture I was shown is shows that it's is outside but from the pictures I saw online it looks like there is a section undercover also. If you type moon palace Caribbean terrace into google images a few wedding reception pics pop up.

Where are you having your wedding ceremony? Have you seen the wedding script? I emailed the wedding coordinator to ask for a copy no reply yet

@@colleentf09 yes, it's on the Grand side. There's actually extra charges for having private events here since it's a rooftop terrace and servers have to go up a flight if stairs. I've heated great things about it though.

I'm also at Tucan Terrace. A previous bride moved her reception to the Tucan gazebo when it rained but she didn't have a large number of guests. She said it was a beautiful setting

I have just had an email to say that due to the refurbishment works to the grand the Caribbean terrace is now going to be closed.

Quite disappointing news especially since planning the reception around this area and visualizing it set up for these months now