• Please log in to reply
506 replies to this topic

#241 pjay

• 1,791 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
  • LocationToronto

Posted 26 January 2016 - 07:42 PM

That's awesome!! I'm pretty sure mine came quickly too :)

My planning thread :

#242 calgarybride2015

• 4,504 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:03 AM

Love the cake topper and I agree, I left mine as is in fear it would break :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

#243 deecol

• 787 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 30, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Coba, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:11 AM

@ashhtayy the cake topper is gorgeous!  And I love that you're doing a surprise ceremony, everyone will be so touched!

My Planning Thread:

#244 krystalball

• 227 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 9, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:41 AM

Love the cake topper! I've been trying to decide on an etsy vendor for mine, so I'll check yours out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by krystalball, 27 January 2016 - 06:42 AM.

#245 ashhtayy

• 607 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 7, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives

Posted 27 January 2016 - 05:27 PM

Love the cake topper! I've been trying to decide on an etsy vendor for mine, so I'll check yours out

She was the first etsy vendor I have ever purchased from that never convo or emailed me. I like getting that thank you message or a little note in the packaging. Maybe I've just purchased from extra sentimental vendors in the past lol I am happy with our topper. There isn't much too it but that is all we needed. It's exactly as described on her shop too so no surprises at all. I hope you find something you love!

YAY! It's like Christmas every time a parcel arrives. Today's delivery was our table runners. As mentioned before I'm purchasing @perianjay cake table cloth and three runners. I ordered seven additional runners from the same shop. We will have 6 guest tables, a rectangular everything table, a cake table and a head table. I decided to save a bit of money by doing runners on all tables (except cake).

These were purchased from www.chaircoverfactory.com for $10.39 USD each. I am so happy we went with champagne instead of gold because these look gold. I'm not sure I would have liked the 'gold' colour.

Attached Files

Edited by ashhtayy, 27 January 2016 - 05:28 PM.

#246 ErisMcclure

• 5 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:01 AM

Your photos are great!

I want a picture like you. Thanks for sharing 

cheap wigs

#247 maria1488

• 32 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 27, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Paradisus Palma Real
    • LocationNew York City

Posted 29 January 2016 - 05:32 AM

i got the champagne ones too - and so happy that i did - they are definitely gold. also - i would advice to not take them out of the packaging until you get to the resort. i took one out and the sequin got everywhere in my apartment. obviously they are cheap for a reason. so to preserve as much sequin as possible, i am keeping all of mine (10) in their original packaging until the day of the wedding. which brings me to the question - any ideas on how to get the folds out? 

#248 ashhtayy

• 607 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 7, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Azul Fives

Posted 29 January 2016 - 05:48 AM

@maria1488 I have my dining room table set up as a guest table right now lol All but one of my runners are still in the bag though so thanks for the advice. I just went and double checked and only one sequin fell off and is on my floor. The sequins are so tiny that I would expect some to come loose but, even at double the price, that would likely happen. I'm meeting with a past bride tonight and will be buying four of her pieces from chair cover factory as well. I'll ask her what she did to get the creases out and get back to you.

Edited by ashhtayy, 29 January 2016 - 05:49 AM.

#249 vancouverpetunia

• 668 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 7, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire, Riviera Maya, Mexico
    • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:35 AM

@ashhtayy I love your legal ceremony plans. They sound simple & sweet. 

@perianjay Thanks for the giggle. I can totally see my parents weeding the garden if we were to show up for a surprise ceremony, too! Although I don't think they would be hoping for pregnancy as the surprise LOL.

- Erin

My planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...2016/?p=1893268

My Now Sapphire review: http://www.bestdesti...riviera-cancun/

#250 yycbride2016

• 495 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 23, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis, Riviera Maya

Posted 31 January 2016 - 07:47 PM

I've heard great things about the Laura mercier translucent powder. I opted for the cheaper kind I can find it like at Walmart, superstore or anywhere that sells elf products. It's the elf hd translucent powder. I do my makeup at 5:45am and then workout after work around 6-7 and my makeup is still in place post sweat fest! I also use urban decay makeup setting spray. So together they do wonders!

@ashhtayy I love the rings. So funny about your FI wanting to wear his everywhere right away. Kyle is funny about his thinking it will be strange to wear.

I've heard pitting baby powder between your legs helps with the under the dress sweating. I may just try that. I'm so paranoid about being gross when we get back to the room for alone time haha.

Bouquet: my vote is 1 or 4, I think those two look really sweet and romantic, yet they all do so you will do great with any of them. I love mikes response! Typical man.

Your cake topper looks beautiful! So sparkly and pretty! You have to have a cake now! Or maybe do cupcakes with it in two cupcakes?

My planning thread 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users