ashhtayy

Ashhtayy's Planning Thread - Azul Fives - June 7, 2016

Cute! Love the gold mercury glass! We bought a ton of gold mercury glass and eventually I started looking for all kinds of shapes sizes and hues so that I could do a whole bunch of asymmetrical votive holders on the tables. I think it's going to look good (I hope).

I didn't know you worked for TJX. I have a friend who works at the office in Mississauga :)

• Like 2

Found my girls their necklace!

This isn't exactly what I had in mind but I think it works perfectly. Combines all colours of the wedding - blush, champagne, gold and a hint of sparkle :)

Mike and I were celebrating his birthday in Montreal this past weekend and found them at Call It Spring for $17.99 each. I'll give them to the girls as part of their bridesmaid gift. I hope they like them!

post-282006-0-82990200-1449539844_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

Here's another pic of the necklace...

Also just got a terrifying text from my mum that read "6 MONTHS UNTIL YOUR WEDDING!"

Oh my gosh. Time to get planning.

post-282006-0-58811400-1449542657_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Gorgeous! The necklaces will look beautiful on your wedding day and look very wearable as regular jewellery.

I agree that 6 months will fly by - I'm at 4 months now and I don't know where the time went!

• Like 2

Love the necklace, and such a good price for them too!

Woohoo, 6 months will go by in a blink of an eye (that was meant to be exciting, not to scare you lol)

• Like 2

@@ashhtayy Beautiful necklaces! Can't way to see it all together. Omg hitting that 6 months was crazy, and now time is going even faster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I really like the bridesmaid dresses and I think the necklaces will look great with them :) 

• Like 2

@@deecol - thank you! i wish you said time slows down but i appreciate the honesty lol

@@TinkerSofi - you're back! thanks for popping onto my thread. hope married life and the new house are all going well. we miss you! :)

• Like 1