#1 Mrsntobe

Mrsntobe
  • 11 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 8, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Blue Venado Beach Club - Playa del Carmen
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:57 AM

Hey all,

Just wanted to share with everyone - I order some real-touch flowers on Afloral for a closeout price.  The flowers are AMAZING!  They look fantastic and truly are real-touch.  I unfortunately received a few that were ripped (it happens with shipping) and the team at Afloral were great.  I sent them a photo of the 4 ripped flowers, and unfortunately they are out of the closeout flowers.  They offered to send me a dozen other flowers that will match soon-to-be bouquets to make up for it!

We always spend time complaining about service, but I wanted to make sure we also talk about the good stuff when it happens! :)

#2 racht33

racht33
  • 234 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 27, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:16 AM

@Mrsntobe Thank you so much for sharing this info. I have been back and forth with the idea of real touch or not. Would you mind sharing a photo of your flowers with us?

57 Guest

#3 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:38 AM

@Mrsntobe  Thanks so much for sharing something positive. You're right - we do spend so much time complaining about the lack of service on things that we do forget to praise those that provide good service! Thanks for the gentle reminder!

I'm glad they came through for you. Flowers can be pretty important to your overall look and vision so the fact that they were willing to make sure you're happy is big. As well it's something good for other brides to know!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#4 Mrsntobe

Mrsntobe
  • 11 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:48 AM

HI ladies,

I hope this works - I just took them with my phone (and the light made the flower look very white, but its more pink than white.) 

Calla
Album: Afloral (before)
4 images
0 comments

Edited by Mrsntobe, 10 July 2015 - 10:50 AM.

#5 racht33

racht33
  • 234 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:56 AM

@Mrsntobe they look very real!! WOW!! Do they feel real ? They may get a customer out of me with the great info you shared!! Thank you

57 Guest

#6 Mrsntobe

Mrsntobe
  • 11 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 July 2015 - 11:23 AM

@racht33 - and these were on closeout $9.99 for a dozen! :)  I couldn't be happier.

They feel real - especially the inside of the flowers, the stems not so much but that's what wrap and floral tape is for!  The flowers are a little bit thicker than a real one, but even looking at them now, if I didn't know any better I would assume they were real.

Using promo code FB I also got an extra 10% off.  I choose their slowest shipping (cheapest) ordered late in the evening on Monday and it was at my door Thursday at noon (I'm in CT.)

I'm sitting here wondering what else to order from them! LOL  I'm not that into flowers so it was tough for me to want to spend tons of money on real flowers when I really don't get excited about it!

Hope that helps!

#7 racht33

racht33
  • 234 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 July 2015 - 05:47 PM

@Mrsntobe this is great info! I'm also on ct so shipping time will be great. I started to browse the site and saw so many things I wanted!! Thanx for sharing again!

57 Guest

#8 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:19 PM

Those flowers are really pretty!! I took a look at the website and there's a lot of really nice stuff!! Will definitely go back and take another look!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#9 RitvikSehgal

RitvikSehgal
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:35 PM

hey really very stunning flowers. thanks for sharing this info. i really appreciate it.

#10 MissMeg

MissMeg
    • Site Supporter
    • 40 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:42 PM

I love Afloral, I have had such good luck with them for other orders (my mom makes these awesome hanging baskets for my Dad's grave for the different seasons/holidays). Glad to hear you had great experience with them :)

“We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea - whether it is to sail or to watch it - we are going back from whence we came." -John F Kennedy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users