What To Do With All Of Your Wedding Supplies?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 dreamweddings

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:01 PM

How are you all getting your stuff to your destinations?  Are you carrying it all with you?  Are any of you shipping anything?  Our theme is starfish and I have a bunch that we will be using in one way or another at the wedding, I'm so afraid to pack it in a regular suitcase, so I am thinking now a carryon.  What is everyone else planning on doing?

hey @RivieraBride15,

all the ladies here have given you some super great tips.  I also advice you not to ship anything here . so unreliable, or to avoid for your package arriving after the wedding.

I am sure most of you ladies have heard of KatyMK  follow link. https://www.facebook...cedecor?fref=ts

She pretty much accepts to buy things from brides after their weddings, and also rents tons of decor details.  

In terms of all your extra luggage, spread your luggage among your bridal party or family.   Trust me you would be surprised on how many people are willing to assisting you with all your suitcase.   

Happy Planning

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya

Happy Planning!

#12 RitvikSehgal

• 70 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:03 PM

hey if its a destination wedding than y don't u buy starfish online and give the address of the location where you vill stay. that would so easier. no luggage to carry no no worry of getting any damage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users