7 replies to this topic

#1 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:42 PM

Are you a bride who is looking for someone to hold your hand during the wedding planning process without paying thousands of dollars?

I will be offering 10 complementary Sessions, to the first 10 people to comment and say yes I need to talk to you to help me feel less overwhelmed about planning my wedding!

I tell all of my clients that if you aren't having fun, we're doing something wrong. Because Wedding Planning can be stressful, but it's also supposed to be fun.

I have been a Destination Wedding planner for many years now and let me tell you, on a daily basis I receive endless emails from Brides not looking for a planner, Dj or to discuss their budget or the flavor of their cake.  But simply to have conversations and create a safe space, free of judgments and expectations. The Bridal coach.

My GOAL is to be there for you and to focus on your emotional wellness, and peace of mind, so you can enjoy your engagement. Also to help you reduce stress, build confidence, and ultimately plan your wedding without feeling overwhelmed.

MY MISSION is to get you results on anything you may need clarity on, when it comes to planning a wedding, because I love seeing you enjoy this moment to the fullest.

COACHING

Fortunately, I don't actually experience this too often because the whole point of hiring a wedding planner is to avoid that sort of situation.

It is always brides who specifically looking to talk to someone on wedding tip, things to avoid etc.

A lot of what I'm hearing from you is that you are just too overwhelmed, for various reasons. You counted on friends, or occasionally hired a not-too-fabulous wedding planner or relied solely on the services of the hotel/resort, and by the time you call me for guidance, you're in an all-out panic.

I am making this experience available for you as a Bridal Coach. Through a one or two hour, one-on-one Coaching Session, I will talk with you about your ideas and plans, and assist you on where to save money and guidance on vendors create a personalized Action Plan that will make planning your own day much smoother.

Top 3 things you can expect:

1. I will be your "source of support" for your ideas - Friends are often good at this, but may lack the wedding experience to know what will and won't work. Worse yet, if they're a past bride, they may simply be recommending a clone of their own wedding. As a bridal coach I will listen to your ideas, provide advice and often suggest other ideas that have worked well at other weddings.

2. Check the run sheet for your day - There are so many things that occur on a wedding, and each takes longer than you think. Plus you may have 100 guests to take into consideration. As Your Bridal Coach I will step you through each part of the day, and assist you in understanding how much time is needed for each activity, as well as the order that will work best.

3. Save you money - One bad decision can not only ruin your day, it can also cost you a lot of money! You don't need everything and often there isn't enough time to do it all. By providing a list of good quality suppliers that provide Value for Money!  

PS: YOU ARE NOT ALONE, I ┬┤VE GOT YOUR BACK!

Happy Planning!

Joyce

weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

#2 RandL2015

RandL2015
    • Site Supporter
    • 260 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 26, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid, Montego Bay Jamaica
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 04 July 2015 - 04:11 AM

Yes.

#3 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:39 AM

Hey Randl2015 ,

Please email me @weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com so we can schedule our call.

Looking forward to helping you!

Joyce

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

Happy Planning!
      Joyce

#4 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
      • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:23 PM

Ladies - @dreamweddings  Joyce absolutely knows what she's talking about! I already said yes and I was definitely in full on panic mode when I emailed her!! We had a disaster with Azul Fives, we're a super small group and I just didn't know which way to go. Joyce has saved our vow renewal and I know that it's going to be something very special because of her!!

Thank you Joyce!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#5 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
      • 603 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 09:15 PM

Cant wait for October at @acw271011!  its going to be a beautiful vow renewal!  

this service is really for Brides who are not looking for a wedding planner but need someone to keep them sane, support them and vent etc. 

Happy Planning ladies!

Joyce

Happy Planning!
        Joyce

#6 acw271011

acw271011
        • Moderators
        • 3,128 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
        • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
        • LocationToronto Area

Posted 04 July 2015 - 09:31 PM

@dreamweddings Thanks Joyce!

Good luck with the "Bridal Coach!" You've definitely helped keep me sane!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#7 racht33

racht33
        • 234 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 27, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun
        • LocationUSA

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:49 AM

@dreamweddings YES! I would love some guidance .

57 Guest

#8 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
        • 603 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:28 AM

Hey @racht33,

Please email me @weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com so we can schedule our call.

Looking forward to guiding you!

Joyce

Happy Planning!
          Joyce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users