shelbylayne4

Wedding In Cabo San Lucas- Need Hotel Help!

Hi!

I am set on getting hitched in Cabo San Lucas in March 2016! I know I want to stay at a hotel that offers all-inclusive because of my guests coming. I want something that is affordable, yet a beautiful resort! I am not looking to have my wedding at the hotel, I want a low key, quick, and intimate ceremony on the beach with all of my friends and family standing by! So any hotel ideas would be super helpful. Thank you!!

• Like 1

Hi @@shelbylayne4 and welcome to BDW! Oh my goodness - you have to talk tho the administrators of this site Wright Travel! They are destination wedding experts and the host is a Dreams Cabo bride herself!! Cabo has some beautiful hotels so I know they would be able to help you out with what you want and what you don't want, along with your budget and price point for your guests. You can contact them though this site - just look for the link. We've looked at the Riu Santa Fe, plus as I said Tammy is a Dreams Cabo bride. There are a lot of west coast brides here that get married in the Cabo area. You could also look at the resort review tab on this site and see what past brides have had to say about their experience.

Good luck and happy planning!

Congrats on your upcoming Cabo San Lucas wedding next year, and welcome to our forum community, shelbylayne4!!!

You'll find lots of great suggestions, ideas and support from everyone here to help with your planning decisions, so well done on getting off to a great start already :)

For some added inspiration, here are some magical beach wedding "moments that matter" Linc captured in our beautiful Mayan Riviera.....enjoy!

...from the Dreams Riviera Cancun Wedding Album:

11411707_10153429601889487_6779831024123

11537891_10153429602564487_8377940521619

1404627_10153429603169487_52544613564704

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your plans, cheers!!! team MTM :)

• Like 1

Hi! Im also a Cabo 2016 Bride! My fiance and I are getting married at Dreams Resort Los Cabos June 4th 2016. Im willing to answer any questions you have. I know you dont want a resort wedding, so I'll help with what I can. Congrats!

Danielle

Congrats on your upcoming Cabo San Lucas wedding next year, and welcome to our forum community, shelbylayne4!!!

You'll find lots of great suggestions, ideas and support from everyone here to help with your planning decisions, so well done on getting off to a great start already :)

For some added inspiration, here are some magical beach wedding "moments that matter" Linc captured in our beautiful Mayan Riviera.....enjoy!

...from the Dreams Riviera Cancun Wedding Album:

11411707_10153429601889487_6779831024123

11537891_10153429602564487_8377940521619

1404627_10153429603169487_52544613564704

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your plans, cheers!!! team MTM :)

Great !!! i like it!!!

@@Mrsloiseau Sorry for the delay.... the holidays had me busy. I'm having an outdoor reception. I figure I cant get this kind view at home, so I'm gonna make the most of it. :)

As far as vendors staying at the resort, I have no idea.