Help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Heidz1234

Heidz1234
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 03:19 PM

Hi everyone
    I'm thinking of doing a small destination wedding. When I say small, I mean about ten to fifteen people. I want to have music, food, open bar. How do I keep the party started with a small group? Who has done a small wedding.?
    Thank you!!

#2 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
    • 450 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 23 June 2015 - 05:22 PM

Hi everyone
    I'm thinking of doing a small destination wedding. When I say small, I mean about ten to fifteen people. I want to have music, food, open bar. How do I keep the party started with a small group? Who has done a small wedding.?
    Thank you!!

We had a small wedding, only 17 people plus us.  It was exactly what we wanted and we still had a party!  We had our wedding at a resort where the package included the ceremony and then cocktail hour, dinner, and drink.   After our reception we went to the disco at our resort and had a blast!

#3 RitvikSehgal

RitvikSehgal
    • 70 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:10 PM

hey 

we had a small wedding of only 20 people. the location was a side beach with some decoration that too not very bulky. we finished with the wedding and after that we all went to another open resort where we have organised all the beverages n food with some hard drinks. at the same place we organised the music and disk floor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users