Honestly - every time you post something I'm pretty sure this is my planning thread too!

We're having three attendants each, I've asked my girls to pick any dress that suits them within the colour family, and my sister (MOH) is also currently very pregnant with baby #3 - due in 7 days! We actually wanted to get married in Nov/Dec 2015 in the beginning stages of planning, but my sister requested spring 2016 so the baby will be easier to travel with and she will be "bikini body ready", lol.

Love the pouches you found - so cute! I think those will be great for putting the jewellery in that you plan to buy for them.

• Like 1

You're so well organized already!  And your color scheme and wedding dress are just beautiful!  Congratulations!!

Love your thread! Everything looks great so far! I'm also doing a range of blues (more on the light end) for my colours and letting my bridesmaids pick their own dresses as well as long as it matches the colour palette!  :)

• Like 1

Thank you all for the kind words!  I can't even tell you how many hours I've spent on this website follow other people as they plan their weddings, so I'm really excited to share as well.  

@@vancouverpetunia @@acw271011  The zip pouches are from Lilly Pulitzer.  I believe there was one more color option....I may end up exchanging one of them that I have now for the third color so each girl has a different design.  They also had makeup bags (smaller, but open wider) that come in a ton of patterns.  

@@krystalball Ok, this is starting to get weird! haha.  My sister's baby will be about 8 months by the time of my wedding, but it's an adults-only resort.  I asked her if I should pick somewhere her kids could come, and she essentially said "hell no! I'm going to have 3 kids, and mama's gonna need a vacation!"  :)

• Like 3

Congrats LeighC on your engagement and upcoming dw, and ALL of it!!! wow - all your details are amazingly Beautiful - well done :)

Wishing you all the best with the rest of it, and that your Big Day turns out to be everything you've envisioned - or Even Better!!!

....for some added inspiration, here are a few wedding "moments that matter" Linc captured at some recent Mayan Riviera weddings......enjoy!

~ from the Secrets Maroma Wedding Album:

11270584_10153338828284487_4135758901024

...and from the El Dorado Royale Casitas Wedding Album:

11231706_10153334404719487_1521886663041

...and this from a Jungle Trash the Dress Session:

11032149_10153148762849487_3640003858089

• Like 1

Okay, so I just looked up the resort you chose for your wedding (clearly having a really productive afternoon at work) and it looks absolutely stunning!

I never considered it when I was looking at resorts since I knew that kids would be attending our wedding, but now I just want a separate Mexican vacation to this place. Great choice!

Ooof.  things got a little hectic with work this weekend, but I plan to do another posting tonight re: adventures in centerpieces (which Mr. keeps telling me is too early to think about because we don't know how many tables we'll need yet until our guests have all booked, but I want to be ready to hit the ground running when they do!!)

As an aside, I've already started to get the smiling eye rolls because every time he asks me what I'm doing on my computer, I say "wedding stuff."  I'M A PLANNER.  I LIKE TO BE WELL-INFORMED.  :)

• Like 3

Love this thread!! You're very organized and I enjoy following the process :) Cheers to another April bride, I'm April 15th, 2016!!

• Like 1