• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KatieR

KatieR
  • 8 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 30, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Cabo San Lucas

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:50 AM

Has anyone had problems having their coordinator respond to them?

I'm two weeks out and emails and phone calls are going unanswered.

Should I look at hiring someone else.

Any advice?

Katie

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:41 PM

I'm sorry to hear you're having a difficult time. Is this a private coordinator that you've hired, or is it the resort coordinator? This is definitely the busy wedding season for DWs but that's no reason not to return messages. If it's the resort, have you tried contacting someone at the main desk and letting them know you're getting concerned? Being 2 weeks out is definitely stressful enough!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 hp520

hp520
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 01:31 PM

@KatieR I hope the issues with your wedding planner not responding we're fixed. About 2 months before my wedding I started emailing my wedding planner more often and she responded immediately. It wasn't like that when it was months and months before the wedding, but as it got closer she was more responsive. That's really weird that it's so close to your wedding and she's not responding to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users