Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa Resort Information?

Cabo Mexico Planning Tips

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jhap123

• 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:19 AM

Hi! Can anyone lend any information regarding pricing/vendors/coordination for a wedding at Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf and Spa Resort? From online research, I really like their Casa del Mar Imperial Suite, but I have found very little information on same. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!

#2 acw271011

• Moderators
    • 3,123 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:07 AM

Welcome to BDW! Have you tried the search bar at the top typing in the resort name to see what comes up? I typed it in and got several threads that came up so give it a try and see what works for you.

Congrats and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#3 jsdeveau

• 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:05 PM

Hi, we just had our wedding moved to FALC (we were supposed to have it at Dreams, but they are STILL closed after the hurricane!). I'm attaching a document with their wedding package info. Also, if you want to have outside vendors it's a $100 fee. I'm going with an outside photographer, Gonzalo Verdeja, even with the fee it was cheaper to go with him. I'm using their DJ (Teevan, $1300 for 3 hours) and florist (Nancy & Sergio). I'm working with the WC Ambar Molina, she's ok. Nice, but very hard to get a hold of (she doesn't answer emails), and not extremely knowledgeable. Let me know if you have any other specific questions, hope that helps!   

Attached Files

#4 bridecdb

• 7 posts
        • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 17 January 2016 - 02:19 PM

I was told there is a 2 night minimum to reserve the 2br 2ba Imperial Suite. Est Cost = $1,000-1,500 per night. Guests would have access to all the inclusive amenities and there is a nice patio in front with room for your ceremony and reception. Good luck!

#5 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:04 PM

This wedding it was a few months ago at the Fiesta American. I hope you like the pictures and you can get any idea from their wedding

Happy planning!!

Gonzalo Verdeja

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users