Accommodation Card Info!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 britxoxo

• 7 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 16, 2015
  • Wedding Location:playacar palace, playa del carmen

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:52 PM

I'm having a hard time wording my accommodation cards for the invites.. our resort requires us to all book through one person through destination weddings.. having a hard time figuring out how to state that! Thank you all in advance and please share yours if possible !! Thank you :)

Edited by britxoxo, 14 June 2015 - 12:53 PM.

#2 acw271011

• Moderators
  • 3,123 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:38 PM

I've never heard of an "accommodation card" before. Maybe one of the other ladies here can chime in with info that will help you out. Congrats!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#3 calgarybride2015

• 4,504 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:41 PM

I also have never heard of an accommodation card, unless this is just an additional card you will have with  your invites that speaks on the accommodations/resort, etc.

My invites were fairly basic and just directed our guests to our wedding website that I made for FREE on mywedding.com

There I had a page just for booking.  I had all the prices listed, what you got for that price, connectors to/from major gateways, dates, flight times, deadlines, etc.

Our guests had the option not to book with us though and I made it clear what the cost was if they didn't stay at our resort.  Most booked with us - our travel agent info was supplied - and some booked alone.

That said, if your guests MUST book one specific way, then I think it is ok to be frank with the details.  It seems people make their own rules and have their own ideas about weddings, especially DW, so I think just short, sweet, and to the point is best.

Show us what you have and maybe we can help tweak it, good luck!

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

#4 britxoxo

• 7 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 16, 2015
  • Wedding Location:playacar palace, playa del carmen

Posted 14 June 2015 - 03:40 PM

I'm using pocket style invites so the accommodation card staying inside the invite... some brides do a RSVP, reservation and accommodation card.. I was just hoping to do one, and put the rest of our info up online on our website..

#5 yycbride2016

• 495 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis, Riviera Maya

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:37 PM

I also did pocket invitations. Check out my planning thread to see my different cards. I had an Resort card (accommodations), RSVP to DW, Reception at home info, and an RSVP to the AHR. On my "accommodations" card I had the resort name, departure date/ city (as we have 2 locations of departure), my TA contact information, and website to register for the group rate. 

Invitation 2

Edited by yycbride2016, 15 June 2015 - 06:38 PM.

My planning thread 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users