ChrissieReed

Best Place For Destination Wedding?

315404_10150388292011140_505836139_10491

I just recently got engaged and me, my fiancee and his family all agrees that a destination wedding would be great. I was wondering the best place for a destination wedding? I have never been out of the country so I have no idea which island is best and cheapest? I was hoping for a little help on the best place for and destination wedding and the price of it? We're trying to keep it small and intimate with only the people we really care about there. The guest list will most likely be under 100 people. Please Help!!!!! http://lovin.gr/

Congrats and welcome to the site! There will be no shortage of suggestions and ideas here, but the very first thing I would recommend is to find a good travel agent! They will help you with all of your questions and help you figure out 1) what you really want, 2) what you really don't want, 3) what your price point is for your guests to pay, 4) your budget overall. There are so many factors that will come into play that talking to a professional is a good place to start.

Mexico and Dominican Republic are I think maybe the most popular with the ladies here along with Jamaica. Obviously there a lots of other places too but I think those might be the top 3 for the ladies here. You also need to consider where you're flying from - the US or Canada - as the packages are structured a little differently, but again a travel agent will help you out with all of that.

If you're located in the US the administrators of this site are destination wedding professionals. They would be able to help you review what you're looking for and help with ideas. They can also be the "go to" for your guests so that their questions get answered and keep the stress from you. Here's the link to contact them.

https://www.wrighttravelagency.com/go/destination-wedding?lp-variation-id=0&title=Planning%20a%20Destination%20Wedding?&source=BDW&creative=WTA%20TB

If you're in canada I know the ladies here will have different recommendations on travel agents.

Good luck and happy planning!

• Like 1

@@ChrissieReed, Congrats on your engagement!!!

We have a beautiful and unique location at the south of the bay of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico that, as you can see it's reviewed as a top venue for Destination Weddings.

We do not only provide a coordinator to assist you during the planning and excecution of the event itself but also Caletas is an amazing place sorrounded by nature, you will say your I do's right at this beautiful beach and your guest will enjoy dinner and reception overlooking the beautiful sea.

If you want to find more about our packages you can visit our website ar reach us at our toll free number.

Allow us to take care of this once in a lifetime event, were you just have to relax and enjoy!

Ceremony set up at Las Caletas

Great Spot

ready

Adventure Weddings

www.adventureweddingsvallarta.com

Toll Free: 1 866.731.8152

VAD

VAD

• Like 1

USA is the right place for destination wedding and of course it's a very special day for you so that i'll give you their contact details i'm sure it will be helpful Florida Wedding Destinations, Forte Affair you can contact they through Hotfrog Wedding Destination

Contact them ASAP

First of all my heartiest congratulations for your upcoming marriage. In my view Houston is the best place for marriage and there are various wedding resorts which you can easily afford. This is I am telling to you, because my marriage was also arranged there and at House Plantation resorts. If you wants to know about its current rates you can either visit personally to them or visit http://houseplantation.com/facilities/. 

Hi first of all Congratulation for your engagement and All the very best for your marriage. As marriage is a special day of everyone life so I can understand your situation.Are you interested for south Florida? If you are interested I can give you some amazing wedding venues of there.

Hi recently I came to know about Experience Love Events which provides different wedding packages at South Florida at an affordable price. I like all its wedding venues. I think it is one of the best options for you to plan a great wedding.

• Like 1

I would say that Southern Florida is one of the best places for a DW in my opinion. The weather is beautiful, and they have the most stunning Miami wedding venues. This list should inspire you as to what a destination wedding there could be like :) There is so many options for guests to stay and things to do as well!