• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mireveles

• 1 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 3, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Jamaica or Dominican Republic
  • LocationTexas

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:07 PM

Newly engaged!!! YAY! I have worked in the formal part of the wedding industry here in Texas and am really wanting to just get away from the hustle and bustle of a big Texas wedding. I have been to and LOVE the Dominican Republic but am seriously considering Jamaica since I have heard there is a lot of "One stop shop" resorts there. Any input on the best resorts, photography, videography, and officiants would be much appreciated for Jamaica.

Peace and Love!

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:57 AM

Congrats on your engagement mireveles, and welcome to our forum community!!! you'll find lots of great resources here to help with your planning decisions, so well done on a great start already :)

For some added inspiration, here are a few magical Mexican wedding "moments that matter" Linc captured in our gorgeous Mayan Riviera - enjoy !

...from the RUI Yucatan Playacar Wedding Album:

....or these from the Secrets Maroma Wedding Album:

...or these from El Dorado Royale Casitas Wedding Album:

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 Lisa35

• 55 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 4, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Royalton White Sands, Jamaica

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:12 AM

We are getting married at the Royalton White Sands in Jamaica May 2016. We too originally wanted Dominican, however because we really wanted to have a legal ceremony there, getting married in Dominion is much harder. Plus we are attending a wedding this November to Punta Cana and wanted to chose somewhere different as some of the guests will be attending both. Jamaica is probably the easiest country to get legally married in. You do not need any documents translated and only need to be in the country for 48 hours.

We are bringing our own local photographer. I am from Canada, so with the dollar being so bad, it was actually cheaper to do this. We have hired our videographer yet, but we have been looking at Gary Samuels

The Future Mrs. Rodrigues

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users