Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Leticia

Veils online?

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
I ordered mine online (thanks to Ann for such a great review/referral). I was very pleased. I'll take pics once I have my hair trial :)
yes definetly share! btw, is that a E-pic in your avatar?...i want to see more!-no holding out on us!!wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydaes View Post
yes definetly share! btw, is that a E-pic in your avatar?...i want to see more!-no holding out on us!!wink.gif
I will. Yes, thats one of the e-pics. I'm updating my siggy and will add a link to some more pics. I'm waiting for the cd from my photog. I can't wait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm working with occansey designs (where ann is on the homepage!) and they've been really great. i was very against a veil so i really love that they are incredibly attentive, respond to my emails very quickly and i can customize it how i want. it really makes me feel better. if i had to try and find something on ebay, i don't think i would have bothered with the whole thing. i'm getting a mantilla and they sent me a ton of lace options. i'm waiting on my final quote so i'll let you know how much it comes out to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a little late, but yes - I did get 1 layer, and I did feel like it matched my ivory dress perfectly. Funny, I was going to post pics, but they're on the site! But I have more pics if those don't show it well enough ... but I thought the ivory looked good, and my dress was ivory. Let me know if you have more questions!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
I will. Yes, thats one of the e-pics. I'm updating my siggy and will add a link to some more pics. I'm waiting for the cd from my photog. I can't wait!
Gonna look at them now! exciting!
EDIT: I just looked, they are beautiful!!!!! all of them are great shots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina View Post
i'm working with occansey designs (where ann is on the homepage!) and they've been really great. i was very against a veil so i really love that they are incredibly attentive, respond to my emails very quickly and i can customize it how i want. it really makes me feel better. if i had to try and find something on ebay, i don't think i would have bothered with the whole thing. i'm getting a mantilla and they sent me a ton of lace options. i'm waiting on my final quote so i'll let you know how much it comes out to.
Thanks, good to know. I was thinking of doing lace but my dress is lace and i didn't want it not to match...I'm not sure it might be too much lace but i want the option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR View Post
I'm a little late, but yes - I did get 1 layer, and I did feel like it matched my ivory dress perfectly. Funny, I was going to post pics, but they're on the site! But I have more pics if those don't show it well enough ... but I thought the ivory looked good, and my dress was ivory. Let me know if you have more questions!
Your veil looks gorgeous!! Its so soft and subtle. I got the samples in the mail, I folded them over today in day light. I really couldn't tell much of a difference between the ivory and champagne. I think i will just go with the ivory to be on the safe side. Thanks for the recommendation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawford2B View Post
I got mine form Davids Bridal. I think it was only $65 and would go with almost any dress.
wow! great price, it's nice to know I can get a veil for a decent price!

Thanks ladies for all the help!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
  • Topics

×