• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rhonda3839

• 21 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 24, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Royalton Riviera Cancun
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:53 AM

Anyone planning a wedding here or has had one recently? My fiance and I are looking to we'd May 2016. We just got engaged this past April at Paradisus Palma Real and want to come back to the area. I have questions regarding the wedding packages/ customizations/ grounds/ photographers and food. Any help is appreciated

#2 TA Babs

TA Babs

• Insiders
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:30 AM

You are going to love this resort!  They have amazing incentives for wedding groups too.  You can email info@wrighttravelagency.com for more info!

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition:
    Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
    Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#3 Rhonda3839

• 21 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 24, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Royalton Riviera Cancun
    • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:32 PM

I emailed last night actually and Patty responded to me. Can't wait to talk to her sometime this week can give me all the details. My fiance and I are so excited!

#4 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,070 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:59 PM

Congrats on your engagement, Rhonda3839 and welcome to our forum community :) You'll find lots of great advice, ideas, suggestions and support from everyone here, so well done on finding us!

For some further inspiration, here are a few magical beach wedding "moments that matter" our premier photograher, Linc captured at some recent Mayan Riviera weddings......Enjoy!!!

...from the RUI Yucatan Playacar Wedding Album:

.....or these from our Cover Photos:

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

Edited by Moments That Matter, 07 June 2015 - 04:01 PM.

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#5 mrslewis

• 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:23 AM

Hello,  I too am interested in having my wedding here in April 2016.  I emailed Patty last night as well and she's extremely quick to respond and sent me out brochures already.  I'm worried about the prices and costs for the guests.  It seems to be extremely expensive when I looked at the prices for my date and range it was about $475 per night :( .  I'm hoping that everyone can come but at the same time, I want to have the wedding of my dreams.  Does anyone know about the credits we receive? $1800?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users