#1 SunshineDreamKay

SunshineDreamKay
  • 33 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 14, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:21 AM

Hi Ladies, 

I'm getting married next year at Moon Palace and their only approved photography vendor is DreamArt Photography. I've looked at other photographers, and actually really wanted Del Sol but with an $800 vendor fee, they are just going to be too expensive for us. :unsure:  I've searched on here and through blogs and google for other photographers to get the one best suited to our taste for the best price and DreamArt seem to be that for us. We really like their style from their catalogue and website but I can't seem to find any reviews! Does anyone have any experience with them that would be so kind to direct me to some photos? As much as the photos on their website look great, I'm worried they are a few of their best photos. I'd like to see some real wedding photos and see which are associated with which photographer so I can see if I can request a photographer that I like. 

Thanks in advance  :)

#2 popotamo

popotamo
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:05 PM

I'm in the same boat! My resort works with Dream Art and I'm thinking about booking Del Sol. I wonder why Dream Art doesn't have any reviews... I like how Del Sol have several real wedding photos.

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:27 AM

Welcome to the boards, ladies, and Congrats!!!

We always tell our wedding couples that if photography is important to them at all, they'd be MUCH happier with a professional photographer's images ....than those of a random resort "photographer"!

To show you what we're talking about here's a link to an album we created, showing the dramatic difference between them......which photos would you choose to cherish for a lifetime?!?!?

Professional Photographer vs Resort Photographer Album:

10610675_10152644933054487_2680815615112

10644738_10152644933309487_4665304422907

Hope you find the best solution for your planning questions - cheers!!! team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users