Chair Sashes Please Help!

Cancun Riviera Maya Decor & Details

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 lornj29

lornj29
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:48 PM

Hi everyone!! Need some help. Ordered chair sashes thinking they were the right color but they were not!! So now I need help finding the right color. The color of my bridesmaids / wedding color is a little different and hard to find matching colors for. It's called sea glass.. And it's not turquoise, not Aqua, not mint green... It's in between a bluish green color but I think it's more blue... I will attach the color what it's like. If anyone has any suggestions of where to find chair sashes that might be a close match I would appreciate it!!! All the colors I see are pretty much those turquoise, aqua colors which are too bright. I really would like to find a close match but it doesn't have to be exact!the candle/ swatch is the color of the BM dress and the 2nd picture is a color I like but can't find!! Thanks!!!

Attached Files

#2 Sandraco8

Sandraco8
    • 41 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 9, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Hilton Rose Hall, Montego Bay
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 30 May 2015 - 02:49 AM

Hello - Beautiful color for the BMs dresses but I can see why it's a challenge. I'm not sure where you live, or if you're open to making your own sashes, but Hobby Lobby usually has a large tulle color selection. You can probably buy regular white tulle anywhere and dye it too.

If the above is not an option, perhaps someone on Etsy will make them to your liking. Seems like anything is possible on Etsy!

Good luck and keep us posted!

#3 yycbride2016

yycbride2016
    • 495 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 23, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis, Riviera Maya

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:54 PM

@lornj29 you have picked the same color as me! It's a super tricky color. I know! If you search for the teal you should be good. It goes either way as in sometimes more green and sometimes more blue. I just bought some sashes (50 sashes for $30cdn) on eBay and they were called teal blue. They won't get here for a few weeks though.

I'm still searching for my bridesmaids dresses but I only care if the dresses match the groomsmen's ties. The rest of my decor will be mixes of Aqua, turquoise, and teal. That way it won't be strange if one thing sticks out.
    I've attached. Picture of the sashes...

Attached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434056051.699129.jpg   154.77KB   12 downloads teal blue sashes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by yycbride2016, 11 June 2015 - 12:54 PM.

~*~YYCBRIDE2016~*~

My planning thread 

event.png

#4 yycbride2016

yycbride2016
    • 495 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 23, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis, Riviera Maya

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:22 AM

@lornj29 Now that i'm looking at your pictures on a computer... maybe our colors aren't quite the same. But none-the-less, I'd still take a look on eBay as they have lots of different colors and they will often send out color samples.

~*~YYCBRIDE2016~*~

My planning thread 

event.png

#5 joliebrad20

joliebrad20
    • 26 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:09 AM

can you see this link?

http://www.bestdesti...ceremony-decor/

this is may be help you

Chair Sashes, Chair Covers, Organza and Satin Bags Supplier in United States. Tulle Fabric and Ribbons.

www.cawraps.com

#6 LasCaletas

LasCaletas

Insiders

• Insiders
      • 115 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:57 AM

Hello Dear @lornj29 

I would like to suggest other options for your decoration and something similar as the picture attached!! I hope this options can help to your big day!!  We wish you the best!

http://www.adventure...allarta.com/es/

#7 joliebrad20

joliebrad20
        • 26 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:37 PM

Hello @LasCaletas

I saw the albums. Very beautiful. Thank you for sharing

Chair Sashes, Chair Covers, Organza and Satin Bags Supplier in United States. Tulle Fabric and Ribbons.

www.cawraps.com

#8 RitvikSehgal

RitvikSehgal
          • 70 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:52 PM

https://www.google.c...q=chair shashe 

just visit this link nd you will find many beautiful chair shashe..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cancun Riviera Maya, Decor & Details

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users