528 replies to this topic

#91 diadiamond

diadiamond
  • 242 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 24, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Varadero
  • LocationToronto

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:16 AM

@acw271011  Thanks hun!  Sorry I haven't read a lot of the posts yet, I still need to catch up =p  I followed the topic, so I'll be able to see updates as they become available.  I'm so excited to meet you, we live and work pretty close to each other too!  I work near Queen and Bay. 

event.png

My Planning Thread:

#92 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:55 AM

@diadiamond  ha I'm soooo far behind in reading it's awful! I feel so terrible about it because it's what I'm supposed to do!! But between all the hours I've been working and getting away on holiday for a week, it has set me back in a big way! Now hubby wants to have the long weekend as well. I love the trailer but to be honest I would just as soon have stayed home this weekend! lol  We get so few long weekends though..... that's what makes it so hard!

I know!! If you're on the Milton train I would bet big odds that we've been on the same train at some point in time. I've been taking it for about 3 years now. Now though with all the time issues on the Milton train I bump down to the Lakeshore West some mornings. More reliable and better schedule, plus I can get an express from Oakville right into downtown with no stops. Bonus!! What building are you in? I used to be in the Simpson Tower at Queen & Bay, then across the street in the Cadillac Fairview tower beside old city hall.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#93 diadiamond

diadiamond
  • 242 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:54 AM

I'm at 250 Yonge.  It's attached to Eaton's centre.  I take the Milton train everyday.  I take the train from Erindale.  In the morning I get the 6:58a.m. train and in the evening from union I take the 4:50p.m. train any train after that one is so busy!    

event.png

My Planning Thread:

#94 veryvalentine

veryvalentine
  • 678 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 20, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sunset Princess - Mayan Riviera
  • LocationToronto

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:43 AM

Hi ladies,  I like the location -very convenient as I commute to Oakville.  As a second favourite location, I am curious to see the Beverly Hotel rooftop.  I'm definitely good with Front though if the majority picks it.

Very excited! 

Married on June 20th, 2015 at the Grand Sunset Princess Riviera Gazebo & Reception at the Chill Out with 60 guests

My planning thread:  http://www.bestdesti...unset-princess/

My review thread:  http://www.bestdesti...incess-wedding/

#95 snswedding2016

snswedding2016
  • 667 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 9, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:00 AM

Yes the more the merrier!! All are welcome!  :) I figured O&B would be a good choice, especially with the location for those needing the go train after and I really like their patio as well. 

@acw271011 you were right there was someone I missed on the list but I couldn't remember where I saw her and on what thread. haha - oh my short term memory....anyway after searching through the threads I found it!!

@Laurena1229 you are more than welcome to join us on the 14th if you're free for drinks on a patio!!

@Ruzanna are you still free to join us? 

Also what time works for everyone? I know some of you have to travel in after work. I work downtown so I can get there very quickly from work, let me know what works best for everyone. Once we have a consensus of the time and place (although O&B looks like the front runner at the moment) I'll make a reservation for us!

My planning thread - http://www.bestdesti...016-azul-fives/

event.png

#96 pjay

pjay
  • 1,791 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
  • LocationToronto

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:22 AM

@snswedding2016 Personally i'd prefer a bit of a later reservation.. maybe 6-7? I'm not sure what everyone else is thinking.

I'm going to be commuting down from Uptown. 

My planning thread :
http://www.bestdesti...e/#entry1885631

#97 snswedding2016

snswedding2016
  • 667 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 9, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:45 AM

I agree I think a later time will help out a lot of people with travel time. Let's say 7pm for now and change it if we need to depending on everyone's schedules.  :)

My planning thread - http://www.bestdesti...016-azul-fives/

event.png

#98 diadiamond

diadiamond
  • 242 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:02 AM

That time works for me.  I work downtown near the Eaton's centre and personally I don't mind waiting around the city for a bit so that others have enough time to get downtown.

event.png

My Planning Thread:

#99 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 31 July 2015 - 11:15 AM

I'm at University and Richmond/Queen so I can be down there by 5:30! lol And given that it's the Friday right after second quarter/half year release I will be ready for a drink! (or two or three) 7pm is fine for me but I'll definitely start heading down before that. I'll be so desperate to get out of the office that Friday.....

@snswedding2016 I'm glad you found the other bride to be and added her. Definitely we should try to include anyone that wants to attend. I think @Meandhim is in Newfoundland, now isn't she? Oh shoot - isn't she a Mrs. now????? She was having her legal ceremony back home! We'll have another new Mrs. to celebrate with as well as @veryvalentine !!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#100 medeash

medeash
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:31 AM

I would love to join ladies! Does anyone have any dates in mind? September?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Sorry totally missed the rest if the convo. I have a wedding on the 14th but if anything changes I'll be there!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users