Ruzanna

Toronto (Gta) Brides Meet Up?!

I'm pretty much a maybe at this point. May and June can tend to me really busy for me. Let me know what you girls decide on.

• Like 1

Hi ladies. I definitely am looking forward to the next meet up. I had to leave early from the last one just with not feeling great. But we will have 2 new brides and the last bride to be to meet up with! I can't believe that will be the entire group covered!! Wow.

Dates for me for may are a bit tough. We leave for Vancouver on Tuesday night for my dad's 95th on Wednesday so the 13h is no good for me. As Ashley said, the long weekend is the 20th and we're already booked with the trailer for the first camping weekend so that poofs the 20th too. We're doing a concert in Niagara Falls on the 27th so that trashes that date for me too. Our entire month of May for weekends has been booked. It's nuts.

What about another night of the week, and maybe just making it an earlier night? Would that work for anyone? I'm fine through June but I'm sure we would all like to see @@ashhtayy before she leaves. If we can't do a date, then definitely one when she's back.

The other thing is @@calgarybride2015 is going to be visiting in August so we definitely need to put a date together for when she's here!!!

Thanks for thinking of me. I've been MIA around here and Facebook (apologize for no responses to some things. Trying to catch up).

We are booked for July 28-Aug 6. Given our timeline (Shawn's family doesn't live in Toronto) I would be looking at August 5 Friday evening after Canada's Wonderland.

If it doesn't work it doesn't. I totally understand and can't really give much more for flexibility lol.

If it does yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@@calgarybride2015 ha ha that's perfect for me!!! We get home on the Monday, which is the long weekend here, from Boston by way of Saint John NB and Doug's parents 60th wedding anniversary so that would be great!!!

That's good! I think it will work. I have no idea what's at Canada's wonderland and how long it takes but after you are all done work and such I think we'd be done.

• Like 1

Sorry I missed all this!  May 13th I have a work function, let me know if there are any other dates on the table.

Would love to you @@calgarybride2015 and Aug 5th looks good for me at the moment!

• Like 1

Ladies - any ideas? We seem to be sort of stuck here lol

Idea maybe to meet up with Ashley after her wedding? Doesn't seem like there is a date that's going to work before she leaves. @@deecol  @  @@krystalball  @@diadiamond  @@Meandhim  @@ashhtayy  @@snswedding2016    I know I'm missing somebody.....

It's so sad that everyone has gone away. It's life I know but still sad...

@@deecol @@snswedding2016 @ @@diadiamond @@krystalball @@Meandhim I hope everything is good with all of you. Hoping maybe sometime we could put a "reunion" of some kind together! Especially when @@ashhtayy gets back from her wedding! Miss you guys!!

@@acw271011 I missed this place so much and just saw that you mentioned me.  How are you?  I'd also love for all of us to do something.  I can't believe it's been almost a year since most of us first met.

• Like 1

I'll be in ON in a week! My only date is Aug 5 and that comes after a long day at Canada's Wonderland so really not sure how it would work. Also given I am not driving there alone haha!

• Like 1