Ruzanna

Toronto (Gta) Brides Meet Up?!

I msgd @@diadiamond on Facebook, she hasn't been on here in a while and didn't know about this Friday. She can't make it unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@@snswedding2016 no worries!  I think it got lost in the trip planning posts too so I'll post again anyway.

Reservation for 5.30pm under my name at Joe Badaili's - 156 Front St W, Toronto, M5J 2L6

I can't wait to see you all!

• Like 2

Perfect! I should be there pretty close to 5:30pm! Can't wait to see you all - I'll bring pics!! @ I want to see more of your pics too!! :)

• Like 3

@@snswedding2016 Definitely! I'm going to be uploading all of my pics to the iPad this week to bring Friday :)

I was hoping my video would be ready by then too, but he said most likely mid week of next week. EEK!

• Like 3

I'm in!

@ @@snswedding2016 I assume you'll be bringing your photos on your iPads? (YAY!) Do you also have the wedding DJ app on there? I'm hoping if you don't mind you can do a little showcase for me. That's something big we have yet to cross off the list and I'd love to hear all your feedback on it.

• Like 4

I'm in!

@ @@snswedding2016 I assume you'll be bringing your photos on your iPads? (YAY!) Do you also have the wedding DJ app on there? I'm hoping if you don't mind you can do a little showcase for me. That's something big we have yet to cross off the list and I'd love to hear all your feedback on it.

Omg me too please! I can't figure out the app lol I'm so bad with technology!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Will it be weird if I show up with a list of questions?...not just regarding the app lol

• Like 2