Ruzanna

Toronto (Gta) Brides Meet Up?!

@@veryvalentine It was so nice to meet you too.  Your wedding pictures were amazing you looked so beautiful!!! I forgot to say congrats on your marriage.  All the best to you and your new husband!

• Like 3

Great pics ladies!  Looks like you had a great time!

Okay, let's plan another one so I can come :)  Early October work for everyone?  How is Friday, October 2nd?

• Like 1

@@veryvalentine Aww i'm so glad you came!!! I loved being able to see your pictures and finally meet you in person. You are such a fun person to interact with and I loved hearing all of your stories from the wedding. Can't wait until our next meet up :)

@@deecol Oct 2 is good for me!

• Like 2

@@deecol  We definitely missed you!  For our next meetupWe will have perfected the meet up by having roundtables!  

I am totally free for the next one.  I hope everyone from last round can make it and we pick up a few more joiners.  

Watch out Toronto, Destination wedding brides are taking over!  :) 

• Like 4

Yessssss!!!  I'm so excited to meet you ladies!  

• Like 1

October 2nd works for me too  :)

Excited to chat over a round table and to meet @@deecol and any others who couldn't make it out on Friday!

@@krystalball Awesome!!! That's 4 so far :)

We'll have to pick a place as well, assuming downtown is still the most accessible for everyone?

• Like 2

Downtown is probably best since it's most central and there's transit that get's everyone there as well. I live uptown and have no issues driving down, but usually if it's a weekday like Friday I just take the bus to save myself time and parking etc.

I think the majority also work downtown as well? 

• Like 3