Toronto (Gta) Brides Meet Up?!

Ruzanna

I took the pics! lol and selfies just aren't in my line of work ! but yeah the humidity disaster is me

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So here they are fresh from Oliver & Bonacini the BDW GTA Brides get together (well at least the first one). Sadly we were missing a couple of ladies but hoping there will be another meet up and they will be able to join!

attachicon.gifGTA brides.jpg

the 8 that were able to make it tonight!

attachicon.gifkrystalball and diadiamond.jpg

@@krystalball and @@diadiamond

attachicon.gifmeandhim and snswedding2016 and laurena1229.jpg

@@Meandhim, @@snswedding2016 and @@Laurena1229

attachicon.gifperianjay and veryvalentine.jpg

@ and @@veryvalentine

Thanks for posting the pictures!  LOL at my face in the second picture.  

Thanks to everyone who was involved with the planning of this and thanks to everyone who came out.  I had a blast with you ladies, it was so nice to meet you all!!! I wish that I got to chat more with some of the ladies at the other side of the table.  I hope we get to do this again sometime! 

Agreed. I had fun meeting everyone! Wish I got to chat with the other end of the table a bit more! :) definitely will have to meet up again soon.

I wish we got more of a chance to talk.  I wanted to mention how much I LOVE your eyebrows and your eyelashes.  Also, I'm a huge fan of your planning thread so far.  I love your proposal story.

• Like 5

A big thank you to all you lovely ladies!  It was so nice to finally meet you in person.  

As @@diadiamond said earlier, we have an instant bond over such an epic life experience.  There is nothing ordinary about you extraordinary ladies!

Thank you @@snswedding2016 for making the reservation.  It was so nice meeting you and I'm sure we will meet again.  

@@acw271011  it was very lovely to meet you.  Thank you for all you do on the forum.  It's very obvious how much time you put into it and it honestly helps brides-to-be feel more comfortable sharing their stories when they have someone supporting their stories and literally, "liking" their stories.

@  So nice to meet you!!  I probably e-interacted with you the most.  I was always literally 10 steps behind you in my planning process and you helped me out with so many things, whether it was BM dress, kimonos and just plain logical solutions.  You were like my forum bridesmaid!  hahaha. It was so great to meet you and meeting you in person confirmed that I knew we'd totally be friends in real life!   :)

@@Meandhim & krystalball  It was a pleasure meeting you ladies.  I'm so glad I was able to share my pictures with you ladies.  I think I was a casualty of the rectangle tables as I totally missed out on bonding with you ladies.  I hope that when the second round comes I can hear more about your experiences.   :)   

@@Laurena1229  It super nice meeting you as well and learning about your planning stages and sharing some of the same frustrations.  I hope you can make it to next one and I can't wait to see pictures of you in your dress.  Just hearing you describe it I'm sure it's epic!   :)

special shout out to @@calgarybride2015  I definitely mentioned your name a few times during our meetup, very grateful for you on this forum. :)

post-277519-0-41514000-1439823824_thumb.jpg

Edited by veryvalentine
  • Like 5

Great pics ladies!  Looks like you had a great time!

Okay, let's plan another one so I can come :)  Early October work for everyone?  How is Friday, October 2nd?

• Like 1