Toronto (Gta) Brides Meet Up?!

Ruzanna

Well it has to be a patio and somewhere with drinks!!! That's my only two conditions!! lol I'm on the University subway line and close to two streetcars (King and Queen) so I can pretty much get almost anywhere if downtown is the final decision.

• Like 3

Hi ladies. sorry i was AMA. 

I wanted to let you know that we decided to celebrate our wedding in Toronto. There were many factors that affected that decision. 

That said, i'm so happy to see that you ladies are still planning to meet up! I will still be happy to meet all of you. Lets decide on a date :) August is good i think.

• Like 1

@@Ruzanna Great!  Honestly, if another date works better for everyone that's totally cool.  I just wanted to throw a date out and see.

I'm happy to meet anywhere - think downtown works for everyone?  As long as there is a patio and drinks :)  Any suggestions welcome.  We should make a reso once we get an idea of how many are joining.

• Like 3

I agree patio and drinks are top priority!! I'm good anywhere on the subway/streetcar lines. My fiance is currently project managing the renovation of a new restaurant/bar. It is supposed to be open by July 1st and they are going to have a beautiful rooftop patio. I could talk to the owners about reserving a big table for us. It's at Queen and Soho/Peter St. (if anyone has been to Barhop on King, it's the same owners). That being said it is still under construction so we'll have to play it by ear...it should be ready by end of Aug for sure but I won't know the situation with the place probably until July. 

I'm also up for other suggestions too!! Just thought I would throw that idea out there.  :)

• Like 3

Ahhhh.. ladies after my own heart! Drinks all around!!

@snswedding2016  That sounds like an awesome idea!! Brilliant in fact! I could get to that location easily too if that works for everyone else. I'm at Queen and University so I could easily stumble... er I mean walk there. A rooftop patio sounds great too! With not living downtown I'm afraid I'm not great at suggestions for places to get to. There are a couple of places we've done work events but they all seem to be inside and not well lit (I have no idea why!) I'm absolutely open to suggestions!!

hmmmm rooftop patio, munchies, drinks..... sounds like the best of a summertime Friday night to me!

• Like 4

Hi Ladies! Unfortunately I can't do the 28th anymore  :(. I've been looking for hotels for Niagara on the Lake at the end of Aug and as you can imagine, the prices are crazy high!! The couple getting married couldn't get a group room block so their "cheaper" recommended hotel was starting at $339/night!!!!!  :blink: For that price I might as well stay longer in Mexico which gives me food and booze! lol! Anyway I found a b&b for $125/night but it's a two night minimum, after much back and forth my fiance and I decided to go on the 28th. It's probably better because we need to help set up. I'm sad though about missing drinks with you guys.... if you guys end up planning another gathering, I'm so there! Also I can still set up a reservation for that rooftop patio for you guys, just let me know numbers and a time.  :)