Hello beautiful brides,
I know that brainstorming for the OOT bag can be frustrating and also challenging, so many ideas and counting how many days are left to the wedding day can be a nerve wreck!!
- If you order too soon: you might change your mind, specially if you find something nicer and better later where you might be regretting because you spent money already and changed your mind (this is the most common situation while planning)
- If you order too late and wait for ideas: you might miss good sales, deliveries, colors, items available etc..
OOT Bags and Favors: I feel that this will depend on what you want to spend and how crazy you want to go (with the details). There is not right or wrong to spend too much or too little, because each bride doing either or will have her own justification..which is understandable!
What was important to me for the OOT bags-favors:
- The colors, logos and the designs matching my entire wedding theme were my big dream!,
- I was doing tons of research. I starting placing several orders online and spent good money in the begging. When my orders started arriving I realized that I did not have a wedding theme or any logo with colors that matched anywhere . I was very concern and the orders were disappointing because I had spent good money already. I wanted to have my own logo,same designs, colors and my wedding theme displayed EVERYWHERE, , basically ALL matching.
- My colors were coral and aqua. All on my wedding day came beautifully and exactly how I dreamed it and my OOT bags were just what I planned on every single design.
- I am good at designing and I love to create ideas for decor and all that fun stuff , since I have a brother who is very skilled, I asked him to sit down with me and start creating a "Lina & TK" wedding theme...it would be our design displayed EVERYWHERE. brainstorm on what I envisioned. We used our suite design program (reason why I do not have templates ) PLEASE!! ask any questions you may want...I would LOVE to create an entire wedding theme for a bride
- I do finance LOL and discovered how much I love this this is just pretty far from what I do for a living! more than happy to help! it is exciting!
- Yes!! we got tons of ideas from this website which I am very thankful for. all pics below are DIY and MORE ...
- The real hard work started to make my dream come true...welcome bags and some pics of decor too
[attachment=32187:Round cups ready to print.pdf]
[attachment=32188:Final Colors on welcome bags.pdf]
[attachment=32192:PostCard Back (1).pdf]
Now all designs come true:
[attachment=32213:bubbles1.jpg] Bubbles for the ceremony
[attachment=32214:422.JPG] fans with programs (all customized with logos)
[attachment=32215:425.JPG] Spanish and English (Had to do it in both languages)
[attachment=32217:755.JPG] all would match my decor
[attachment=32218:007.JPG] I made these rings
[attachment=32219:021.JPG] inside the survival kit
[attachment=32221:table names and table number.JPG]
[attachment=32222:unnamed (7).jpg]FINALLY ALL MATCHED ON THE MOST AMAZING DAY OF MY LIFE!!!
- PS. Please open each picture attachment-thumbnail if you decide to view it BIGGER!! they appear small because I have attached so many lol
- ALSO if you want to review my entire planning thread PLEASE check it out it might help you with some ideas!!!
Edited by TammyWright, 14 May 2015 - 06:47 AM.