linaco80

Azul Sensatori April 2015 Wedding Many Pics And Planning Tips!

@@linaco80

Thanks for the info on the catamaran! The only other info that might be helpful, if you are willing to share, would be:

• Total cost
  • Was transportation extra (from resort to marina & back)?
  • What marina did they leave from?
  • Photos would be great

So glad you had such a good time  :)

• Like 1

Thank you very much!!

I got the cake topper locally in a store here and decorated it (cut and glued) some sticker I had. Where do you live? I never used it and it is in the box.

I got the aqua blue lanterns from http://www.paperlanternstore.com/and the coral from Oriental Trading.

Also I brought my own fishing line so they would hang them.

The rings were tons of work, wired burlap ribbon. it has to be the correct ribbon. I measured, cut, glued and the shells are real too. I still have them with me.

I hope brides find this helpful, I wish I had labeled the post differently so they get ideas for their wedding and not only at AS.

Thank you. I love the lanterns and I think I'll take a look. I'm in Canada but my son is in the US so I can do a store in either place. What is the store?

How did you get the blue colour with the light/vase with your flowers? That is so pretty! The aqua is one of the colours we're using.

I don't think I'm very good with the DIY so I wouldn't be able to do the rings. Plus we only have a few people, not a big group.

HOLA!!! I love all the detail and hard work you put into your wedding. We are getting married on June 25th 2016 and I am already feeling the stress.  I have a couple questions for you.

1. Did you go with the Ultimate package that costs $7,985? If so, did you go over the 24 person limit and if so, what was included in the $161 extra per person?

2. You bought so many things how did you manage to get it to Mexico? 

3. Did you buy your maracas in Mexico or also order them? 

4. Where did you order your Senor y Senora signs from?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks! 

• Like 1

linaco80 thank you for your wedding review. Congrats on your wedding, the pictures are beautiful! I love your guest book, where did you get it?......If you don't mind me asking

Thank  you,

Lauren :) 

(Wedding date 1/7/2016)

@@vancouverpetunia

Catamaran costs $1,200 plus food and drinks which is separate.

Maroma marina, transportation is separate per person but my package covered it... I recommend

@@LRosario hola sorry for the delayed response

1. No ultimate package, I got the one that costs $3K US and paid $14 per chair after 24. I saved with my bridal party who didn't seat otherwise I would have been more chairs. We were 46 all together (including the couple) where did you get the additional price? It seems high

2. Our family flew on the same day and we were 9 people on the that flight. We brought 8 suitcases, it was crazy! Had to give 4 to family members and gave them $35 to pay for their second luggage. My husband and paid $25 for each luggage but only for our first was free. Because the suite cases were old we left 5 in Mexico and returned with 3 only. It was worth the effort.

3. Got Maracas at Amols here in the U.S.

4. Señor and Señora at thebackporchshoppe on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/thebackporchshoppe

@@ldavis46

Thank you!!! It was magical

I wanted different things and even thou they were more money... I don't regret.

This guy name Callahan from Coloradp on Etsy made it for me. It was about $200 or a tiny more.

https://www.etsy.com/people/CForiginal

Edited by linaco80
  • Like 1

Hey, thanks for responding! I got the price from a print out given to me by my TA. But also went online to the Memorable Moments site and it's the same $161 per extra guest. It does include a lot of stuff. I actually came across Kathy, a few brides have used her for decor. She lives in Playa del Carmen and rents out stuff for a reasonable price. She also sell party favors and OOT bags. I think for me it might be more cost effective and also less drama of having to lug all this stuff down from Chicago.

Who is Kathy and how do I reach her? Thank you!

Hey, thanks for responding! I got the price from a print out given to me by my TA. But also went online to the Memorable Moments site and it's the same $161 per extra guest. It does include a lot of stuff. I actually came across Kathy, a few brides have used her for decor. She lives in Playa del Carmen and rents out stuff for a reasonable price. She also sell party favors and OOT bags. I think for me it might be more cost effective and also less drama of having to lug all this stuff down from Chicago.

@@sarahjayne07

Katy@loveandrum.Com

https://m.facebook.com/loveandlacedecor/

She was a bride who lives in Playa del Carmen. She got so many comments on her wedding decor that she decided to begin renting stuff out to brides. She has amazing prices and lots of stuff. Check out her album on Facebook. I'm actually using her for some of my stuff. I get married next month at Azul Sensatori.

• Like 1

Excellent recap of your gorgeous wedding, linaco80 - wow the details are so awesome!!! It all looks like it was a Wonderful Wedding Celebration that made memories you'll cherish for a lifetime - Congrats!!!

Wishing you an equally wonderful life together going ahead - Enjoy!!!

Moments That Matter Photography team :)

e89d55_b34041f70a6744b8aab64cc10bd100c9.