You wonderful ladies are probably all over this already.  But for anyone like myself who didn't find this out until today, you can order a free wedding invitation kit from vistaprint.

It was hard for me to pick a size, paper thickness etc without physically seeing it, so I find samples and things like this really helpful.

Here's the link:

https://secure.vistaprint.com/wedding-sample-kit.aspx

xoxo

Edited by deecol
  • Like 4

@@deecol - Thanks! I actually didn't know about this. I bought a Vistaprint Groupon recently, so this should help me figure out paper, etc.

• Like 1

vistaprint is just awesome, you can use their products for so many uses! I'm a bit of a stationery freak. If I had the money I would have gone for really fancy invites but I understand people don't get stationery like I do so I thought it would have been a waste of money :P

I just got an invite for a friend's wedding, he and his fiance made them through vistaprint. They were fairly simple, matte paper, but definitely more than what I needed to just go into their website, RSVP and save the date in my calendar :)

Anyway, if they offer free samples that's a great way to make sure you're ordering what you want :D 

• Like 1

I've said this a million times throughout different forums but I'll say it again, I am SO thrilled with how my Vistaprint invitations turned out. @@vancouverpetunia I used a Groupon too (I got the $100 for $200 worth of stuff one) and was able to upgrade all my paper with money to spare. I ordered the Premium White Matte Stock and it was perfect for the invitations. I used the linen finish for the menus which I love, too. Very happy with everything all around!

IMG 4363

• Like 6

Wow, your print are amazing.  Do you remember the name of the template in the Vistaprint inventory?