26 replies to this topic

#21 Victoriabride

Victoriabride
  • 58 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 18, 2015
  • LocationVictoria, BC

Posted 17 May 2015 - 06:24 PM

Hello again!!

I want to thank you all again for giving me such great feedback on the dresses... I finally made a decision and ordered dress number one last night (the one with the frilly skirt)! :wub: It really helped going back to the store and trying them both on with all my accessories and hair all done!  I'm so relieved that I can finally check this off my to do list! Its going to be a long few months waiting for it to come in though.

#22 juliep81

juliep81
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 09:14 AM

I love the one without lace and tierd ruffles. I think the second one just needs a small petticoat/slip to fill it out more. 

#23 misskriss

misskriss
    • 6 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 15, 2017
    • Wedding Location:Jamaica
    • LocationToronto Ontario Canada

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:15 AM

I love the one with the ruffles on the bottom. The details are stunning. Honestly you look great in both. Wish I had the figure for this style.

Good luck ^_^

#24 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 24 May 2015 - 08:11 PM

Both are gorgeous but I'm glad you chose #1. I love the tiered bottom! It's a style I really like.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#25 davidmillers

davidmillers
    • 3 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:38 PM

The first was is beautiful! If you like that one the best, but aren't too sure about how it fits on you, try to see if you could get it tailored to the way you like it best. Dress 2 is great too - I think that it will be perfectly fine for an outdoor wedding and it makes you look amazing. As far as dress 3, if it didn't make you go WOW - then don't even bother. It's your wedding, not your mom's or your sister's. Although their opinion matters a lot, they don't have the final say - you do. If you don't want to go through the hassel of having dress 1 tailored, the I would go with dress 2 - hands down - no questions asked.

3ecf56cf39da5b75a8239427bac4adc6.jpg

Edited by davidmillers, 26 May 2015 - 11:38 PM.

#26 dathotgal

dathotgal
      • 40 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 30, 2016
      • Wedding Location:ocho rios, jamaica
      • Locationwest hempstead, ny

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:24 PM

number 2.  detail is original

#27 rykell

rykell
      • 170 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:06 PM

I am picking number 1 stunning on you , congrats as to witch ever one u purchase they are both lovely

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users