7 replies to this topic

#1 giigiixo

giigiixo
  • 9 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 6, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Royalton punta Cana
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 30 April 2015 - 11:40 AM

We booked the DREAM package for our wedding the package costs $2000 pretty much. We had to contact the resort directl as we did not hire a wedding planner. They will send over pictures and pricing info.
We are getting married 05/06/16
We are a year away!! I am trying o find others pictures of wedding ceremony's that were held there but they are so hard to find !!
I want to see samples of hair & makeup on brides to see what we are looking at as I am a hairstylist and makeup artist I don't want to do my self as I would like the be pampered but if I must I will have to .
We are also debating on flying in our photographer and videographer as we can't find anything for the resort.
All I know is they is photo caribe but I want to see sample pictures of previous weddings they have done. Any more info guys would be great !!
So far we are getting married in the lobby gazebo but I'm still debating that or the Eco garden gazebo ,,, originally wanted reception in the lobby gazebo area but that was take. Now we are having it but the pools . Looks gorgeous just parried about the boards that everyone has mentioned , don't want to have to get stuck or ruin shoes !!

event.png

#2 MrandMrsBonitto2016

MrandMrsBonitto2016
  • 321 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 14, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Dominican Republic~Kukua/ Staying at Dreams Palm Beach
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:18 AM

@giigiixo Glad I could help :) 

Future Mrs. Bonitto 12/14/16

30ag12yqu333h.png

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 May 2015 - 08:57 AM

we have visited all the royalton resorts and are one of their top agencies. It is a great resort brand that is offering a wide range of accommodations and resorts amenities that work perfectly for a wedding.  

Let us know if you have any specific information.

@TApatty was there recently.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 larubia

larubia
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 12:16 PM

There is a fb group called Royalton Punta Cana Brides. I got married their 4/8/2015 and the group helped a whole lot!!

#5 DJMannia

DJMannia
    • Vendor
    • 149 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 10:36 AM

Hi Everyone , 

Just letting you know you can book our services for The Royalton , you don´t need to pay a vendor fee , 

Contact us at:

info@manniapuntacana.com

#6 TheRuskieBride

TheRuskieBride
      • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:51 PM

Hi Everyone,

My fiancé and I are getting married at the Royalton in 2017. Does anyone have the different wedding packages we could look at? thanks

#7 Morgan123

Morgan123
        • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:26 AM

Hi I hope some one out there can help me we went to the Roylton in April fantastic resort we ce home and booked our wedding for April 2016 I never imaged what a nightmare it's turning out to be with all the paperwork which is needed the price for that is just over £1300 we are only having the love package has there's only us 2 going to be there we haven't had any information we watched a wedding every day there we won't to get married on the beach under a gazebo there put a bit of linen on it which we have found out that's not included and cost £450 for that I no it's a while of yet but it would be fantastic if some 1 cud send me some information thank you Carole

#8 apcabrera9

apcabrera9
          • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:41 PM

At the moment I am in contact with Christine. I emailed her about how to send the deposit and she hasn't responded. 

Anyone having this issue?

She sent me information on packages if anyone needs them, let me know!

-Ambar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users