No Motivation

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JessicaM

• Vendor
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 07:41 PM

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but I am completly unmotivated to do anything for the wedding. I know I have plenty of time to get stuff done (I Hope) and the big stuff is already done (location, room block, photographer) but still. I am in Grad school, trying to open a new business while still working 50+ hours a week and I just crash at night.

I havent even looked for a dress yet and my friends think something is wrong with me since I havent done that even....just curious to see if I am the only one having this problem!!

#2 foxytv

• VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 07:51 PM

No, I know what you mean. I went so fast and furious on wedding stuff for the past 8 months, that I am wiped out now too and don't really want to do a whole lot right now. I'm going to chill out now through the holidays and start again after the New Year.

I'm still going to do some stuff -- just not as hot and heavy as I have been.

So, I say take some time to focus on other things and then regroup. You are right, you do still have plenty of time!

#3 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 08:26 PM

I should be motivated, since my wedding is only 2 1/2 months away and rapidly approaching. That being said, I've done virtually nothing in the past month. Its bad, but I know I'll get it all done. Soon... that's what the procrastinator in me says.

#4 PaulaV

• VIP Member
        • 2,813 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 08:36 PM

I agree, you have plenty of time.
          It hit me last week I had three months... now I need to get into the DIY stuff and I don't want to procrastinate and try to do it all the last month.
          Time is usually my motivation and you have plenty of it right now:)

#5 Christine

• VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 November 2007 - 08:40 PM

I think it happens to everyone, I took a break a few times it all just gets so overwhelming.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users