Sign in to follow this  
diadiamond

Question About Planning Threads

I'm so excited to start my planning thread.  I noticed that some brides had issues posting and they spent a long time writing their posts too only to not have them get posted.  I'm writing mine on Word then I'll post it just so I don't have that issue.  My journey has been a long one so it's really long and I went into nitty gritty details too.    

that's what I did haha

• Like 1

I did that with my review after learning the hard way the first round of my planning thread :) and since my review took over a week I could start/stop with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by calgarybride2015
  • Like 1

I organized my friend's wedding. I also helped to make invitations for guests. It was great!

I also used wedding online community Wedding Forward , here I found tips about making wedding planning checklist. It can help you to be more organized.

those are beautiful! 

Now I'm just having a hard time with the time line lol.  I just hope it all makes sense.  

I think I am going to start mine soon. My best friend is getting married in September and I am her maid of honor so I find it hard to plan things when she hasn't done stuff yet but I just have to remind myself that EVERY person is different :)

• Like 1