Photo

Location Needed. Help!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 km0711

km0711
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:01 PM

I am trying to plan a wedding for September 2016. All I know is that we want a beach ceremony at sunset. Hubby to be is a FL native so I want to start here. What are good inexpensive places for a beach wedding and a reception for 25-50 people? Key word is inexpensive....

#2 oldtownmanorweddings

oldtownmanorweddings
    • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:04 AM

Hi km0711!  Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming Florida wedding!  Not sure what your budget is but our wedding venue in Key West is perfect for that amount of people!  Our website is www.oldtownmanorweddings.com and you can view packages and get an idea of pricing here: http://www.oldtownma...g-packages.html.  Please contact Nicole at nicole@oldtownmanorweddings.com or (305) 292-2121 if you would like any additional information.  Best of luck and once again, congratulations! :)

Sunny regards,

Nicole

#3 Sandraco8

Sandraco8
      • 41 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 9, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Hilton Rose Hall, Montego Bay
      • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:53 AM

Congrats KM0711! We originally wanted to get married in Hollywood, Florida and found it difficult to stay under $15,000 for everything. The least expensive beach option we found was John U Lloyd state park. You would need to pay a small fee for a beach permit and ranger but can control your food and alcohol costs since there are no preferred vendors. I saw pics of an evening reception under a clear tent and it was gorgeous!

Good luck!
      Sandra

#4 BecomingaRiggio

BecomingaRiggio
      • 134 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 21, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
      • Locationdallas, texas

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:21 PM

We found it very difficult to stay inexpensive in Florida (where we are both natives of) mostly because our guests would have to arrive in Mia and then rent a car and drive to the Keys. Florida is expensive anytime except for snowbird season. BUT a good friend is marrying at Sheraton suites key west and they have 40 guests and are very very happy with their budget. I dont know what it is but i know it was similar to what we had in mind. Also Don Paella (serves all S Fl) catered our engagement party which was 85 people for less than $1K and food was phenomenal. I dont know much about N Florida though. I heard Jupiter Lighthoiuse is very reasonable and very pretty
      I meant inexpensive except during Hurricane season, not snowbird season.

#5 excpomelo

excpomelo
      • 20 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 02:04 AM

you're wonderful when planning your wedding party early. Hope you have one meaningful party!!

Online updates fastest score at 7m

#6 Thelookandlifestyle

Thelookandlifestyle
        • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:52 AM

Congrats.  Have you looked into St. Augustine Florida.  Its an extremely popular wedding location with a lot of great wedding venues.  There are also a lot of great stylist and beauty services that cater to brides and wedding parties.  I can offer some other information if you're interested.

#7 AllyD

AllyD
          • 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:29 PM

It really does depend on what your budget is, but for that many people I think you can keep it low! There are some beach venues here http://new.bestmiami...wedding-venues/. It is a small wedding guest list so I don't think it would be very inexpensive compared to a wedding party with a lot of guests. 

Ally D

Community Outreach

Best Miami Weddings

#8 mikeakinrate

mikeakinrate
            • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:12 AM

yea

Sent from my TECNO F5 using Tapatalk
              getting married soon too am so happy

Sent from my TECNO F5 using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic