Awesome! Thank you :) Great idea.  I think I will get a personalized beach bag and maybe some flip flops as well for the bridesmaids.

@@jenna85 I actually made everything myself. All of the design work I created. I try to list it on my etsy shop  EventswithGrace after creating it but sometimes wedding planning gets a little crazy!

@@KatieMcBride Yes absolutely! I got them through etsy Towels: HueByJennyHouston

I'm loving the save the date cards.  :)

totally agree - everything looks beautiful - Congrats Lbrennan0!!! Your Big Day is very close and it looks like you're all set - well done :)

Wishing you all the best with the rest, and that your Wedding Day Celebration is everything you envision, or Even Better - Cheers!!! team MTM :)

11148430_10153338826479487_2640528881623

Congratulations! Hope you're wedding was everything you could have dreamed of and more! XX

Maybeoneday

14 /10/2015 - R R C, Mexico

@@Lbrennan0 Wow I love everything you made ! Congrats! Thank you for sharing. I'm looking to do OOT bags and can't decided on a size or logo! How was the booze cruise?? I'm trying to figure a schedule of events. Guest arrive on a Thursday, wedding on Friday night and was thinking of a catamaran for Saturday. Not sure what to do thursday when all guest are there.