Photo

Where To Sell Bridal Gown?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 davidmillers

davidmillers
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:31 AM

Very beautiful like new wedding gown I purchased on sale at davids bridal last year for close to $700, where can I go to sell it and recieve immediate payment, and what sort of options do I have? Im not a big fan of ebay because they take an unreasonable amount that you get, and there are a lot of fees associated. Any ideas? Thank you http://www.adora.gr/

5-Animal-Loving-Natural-Wedding-By-Jess-

#2 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
    • 2,217 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
    • LocationCanada

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:08 AM

you could try something like craig's list. I'm guessing websites where they sell second hand dresses also charge some kind of consignment fee. You could check how much that is and check local consignment stores to see what is more convenient :)

You could also post it here! 

The good thing is that because David's Bridal gowns are so popular you're likely to sell it quickly. People can easily try the dress on in their local David's Bridal and buy yours for a bit less ;)

event.png

#3 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:32 PM

There is also a site called preownedweddingdresses.com  I have no idea if they charge or what they charge but it's very popular. Might be worth a look.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#4 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
    • 2,217 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
    • LocationCanada

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:35 PM

There is also a site called preownedweddingdresses.com  I have no idea if they charge or what they charge but it's very popular. Might be worth a look.

that's the one I was thinking of but for the life of me could not remember the name hahA. Thanks! 

event.png

#5 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:00 AM

There is also a site called preownedweddingdresses.com I have no idea if they charge or what they charge but it's very popular. Might be worth a look.

that's the one I was thinking of but for the life of me could not remember the name hahA. Thanks!

it's the one I'm creeping right now. since Doug asked me to try to bring down the dress cost I'm still in the hunt. they have one of the dresses on my wish list but it still isn't in yet. should be this week. once I find out the pricing I'll decide if I go with it or not. it's something I want off the to do list!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users