12 replies to this topic

#11 racht33

racht33
  • 234 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 27, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:39 PM

@acw271011 it's only allowing me to upload 1 picture per section and I can't shift them. But I think I'll just stick with it and just have it be the central info. Area. With all thr TA contact and resort info. I just wanted to make it more inviting but it is what it it is. Plus I really like the my wedding app features. So it's the best free one right now.

Thank you for the help ladies!! Always so much help!

57 Guest

#12 deecol

deecol
  • 787 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 30, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Coba, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:36 AM

@racht33 I used weddingwire.com

They have really pretty designs and was really easy to use.  We have people coming from a few different countries so it was important that the website be easy to use for updates and accept RSVPs.  We sent out our save the dates via email to about 60 people with a link to access the website about 8 days ago and have over 174 views - so people are definitely checking the website often for updates.  And it's free!

event.png

My Planning Thread:

http://www.bestdesti...6/#entry1904529

#13 racht33

racht33
  • 234 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 27, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:53 AM

@deecol I actually ended up using weddingwire as well and I really liked it. It was easy to set up and i liked the features of adding text and photos :)!!!Im glad to know your guest have actually been using it. My FI thinks Im putting to much effort into the site and people will still be calling and texting us asking a million questions than reading the site lol. We'll see. Im hope they don't. my phone is insane already with work calls and emails. To add on guest to constant ringing would drive me nuts. lol

57 Guest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users