3 replies to this topic

#1 rbehlke

rbehlke
  • 30 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 4, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Mexico
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:07 AM

Hi there! I'm not sure how to add a new vendor and review it, so I've decided to add a post in this section instead. 

I used the Polka Dot Paper Shop, located in Toronto, to create my passport wedding invites and could not be happier with the way they turned out. The owner, Jenna, was great to work with and the process wasn't too cumbersome. She was flexible and very helpful by providing advice on how to create the most appropriate design and content for us. These passports are of quality material, and feel like an actual passport which was important to us. The feedback I have received from my guests have been overwhelmingly positive. If you are looking for someone to do the work for you and give you great ideas, do not hesitate to use this company! 

Attached Files

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:51 AM

Thanks for the share!! they do look great! any chance you could post more pics of how you did the inside? And maybe more info on the vendor? There are quite a few Toronto brides to be here!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 jaspbri0317

jaspbri0317
  • 79 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 13, 2018
  • Wedding Location:Curacao

Posted 24 April 2015 - 03:26 PM

love the white letters on the colored background! very cute! would love to see pics of the inside

#4 rbehlke

rbehlke
  • 30 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 4, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Mexico
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:27 PM

There are options that you can chose from for the inside pages, and the company's website has some pictures of the inside at http://www.thepolkad...oducts/passport. When I contacted the company, they were nice enough to provide me with a sample of one they had done in the past, which I pretty much copied. 

For further information on the vendor, please visit their website above. 

Do let me know if you have any other questions! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users