Sign in to follow this  
veryvalentine

Wedding Gift For Groom Ideas! Share Your Ideas

@@MissJen3 what a thoughtful idea! :) He will love it!! May be hard for him to read 365 reasons with so many nerves but i bet it will calm them down reading how much you love him!! Great idea!

I buy my fiance a watch every year for his birthday, Its just something that has carried through for us. So a watch wouldn't be something i would get him as a grooms gift.  :( I really like the idea of socks " for cold feet" saw some i liked on etsy so that may be one of the items... I saw a really funny flask that had the phrase .. .. My Yes Honey Potion .. engraved on it.. something he may get a kick out of . LOL but honestly haven't placed to much thought .. still have some time...

Edited by racht33
  • Like 1

@@racht33 Thank you. I dont expect him to read the whole thing, on that day. I suspect it will be read over time. I am just super cheesy and thought that it would be something we could both look back on. 

• Like 2

@MissJen3  This is such a thoughtful idea.  He's gonna love it and the fact that you were so thoughtful to consistently think of something over the course of 365 days.  So nice!  Congrats.

• Like 1

@wafflesmom     Ohhh, in that case I think that would be a great idea.  How thoughtful.  At least if he doesn't wear the band and he does wear the watch, you know that it has just as a special meaning to him because you guys said your vows with the watch and band.  It's a different idea and you seem really passionate about it, I say go for it.  I like it, it's unique ;)

Haha, I guess I am quite passionate about this option so you're right, I should do this one. It may look funny but I know that Derrick will love this surprise. Thanks for the input ladies

• Like 1

Uncommongoods.com has a lot of great gift ideas, and even has a wedding gifts section!