Dress Advice

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 acw271011

• Moderators
  • 3,123 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:16 PM

@acw271011 thank you so much!!  It's a Stella York.  I was able to order it but it is now discontinued!!   I am so lucky as I don't think I would have loved any other dress as much as this one :)

I am a huge fan of the Stella York dresses.  They are so pretty and they have really good structure for the curvier girl :)

@youngandinlove thank you :)  Welcome to the message boards of so many giddy girls getting ready to marry the man of their dreams!  lol

I have been "creeping" the boards a long time now but only recently have I started to really post.  I notice that there are so many helpful ladies here.  So post away!

To everyone else who put in their vote - Thanks!!!  means so much to me to hear that I am choosing the right gown!  I just love it and I don't think I could imagine wearing another dress.  I will go shopping for a nice blinged out belt/slash this weekend :)

That's funny. The dress I'm considering at the moment is also a Stella York. You're right - the styles are beautiful. It's going to come down to cost of course. Everything does! lol

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#22 KayRae

• 29 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 10, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach, Riviera Maya
  • LocationLafayette, LA

Posted 11 April 2015 - 02:06 AM

Hi! I know it is not exactly the same dress as yours...I actually love yours more :) ... but our photographer recently posted a preview of a couple on their blog and the bride's dress made me think of your dress... so if you're interested in seeing just how beautiful a dress style similar to your own (flowy ruffled bottom) will look in the beach wedding setting check it out with the link below. I think it fits right in!

#23 GingerBride

• 41 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 18, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 12 April 2015 - 04:11 AM

Stella York really isn't that expensive compared to other designers.  I think her prices run from $800 to $1800 Canadian.  For my dress with the taxes it was just over $1500.  In the grand scheme of things that's not too bad at all.  Which dress from Stella are you looking at? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users