smileitseb

Meet The Guests Template For Welcome Bags

@Mrsktobe  you are so popular!  :)    I would love to see your template as well. 

@Mrsktobe I would love a copy of this template too  :)

My FI and I both have huge families and it's looking like there will end up being close to 60 of us on the trip. A meet the guests booklet is going to be a must for people to remember who everyone is!

@@Mrsktobe Could I please see the template as well?  I'll PM you my address.

Thank you!

This isn't exactly the same thing, but we started a Facebook group for our guests attending the wedding and we're doing "Shout Outs" for each guest. We include some pictures and tell the story of how we know them and something interesting about them. We end a lot of them with something like: "For a fun fact about so-and-so, ask him about the time when we..." so they even have something to talk about when they see them at the resort!

And, of course, it allows us to show our appreciation and how much these people mean to us.

It is taking us awhile to get through them because we don't have a ton of free time and we try to be thoughtful with what we say about each person, but we're about 2/3 of the way through our list. So far everyone LOVES it and they've started interacting with each other on the group page.

• Like 3

Just wanted to update you girls on what I ended up doing! I love it and I'm not a DIY girl so I am proud of myself :)post-277044-0-51607400-1429759737_thumb.jpgpost-277044-0-51319800-1429759759_thumb.jpgpost-277044-0-21636300-1429759820_thumb.jpgpost-277044-0-59348000-1429759797_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

@@smileitseb

Ummmmm, HOW AWESOME!!!  It's soooo nice!!!!!!! 

I'm just realizing, or re-realizing because I did know this, that your wedding is right around the corner!!!!!  eeeeeee!!!

• Like 1