11 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 January 2006 - 03:59 PM

Here is a referral to a photographer and videographer.

Manuel Burgoin
Video & Photography Services
Local & Fax in Los Cabos: 011-52 (624) 172-0462
Cellular from US/CAN: 011-52 (624) 122-5005
Cellular locally: 044 (624) 122-5005

http://www.weddingsinloscabos.com

manuel@weddingsinloscabos.com

links to some of his samples...

http://www.weddingsi....eddingsamples/

http://www.weddingsi....atrickandmari/

(This will take you to a recent wedding)
Prices are $350 The first hour and $250 for every extra hour.

Dreams Resort
May 27, 2006

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 DONNA

DONNA
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 04:24 PM

My name is Donna and I am having my 2nd wedding at Dreams in June 2006. I just made the reservations last week. Has anyone used this photographer, Baja Image Bank?? His prices seem reasonable but I'd like to have a reference point from someone.

Thanks!

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 05:13 PM

i haven't used him but he is one of my top 2 choices. he was referred to me and his pics look great!

Dreams Resort
    May 27, 2006

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 02:09 AM

it may be...i like his work alot though...i am using photomexico...manuel wasn't available for my date...

Dreams Resort
    May 27, 2006

Awards and recognition: 

#5 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
    • 486 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 07:07 PM

We finally decided on using Manuel Burgoin for our pictures. We are going to use him for 4 1/2 hours the day of the wedding and 1 1/2 hours for day after the wedding pictures around town. I wanted to get a jump on it, so I can get my first choice!

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 07:10 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TOESNTHESND
      We finally decided on using Manuel Burgoin for our pictures. We are going to use him for 4 1/2 hours the day of the wedding and 1 1/2 hours for day after the wedding pictures around town. I wanted to get a jump on it, so I can get my first choice!
      great choice!! he is really good...

Awards and recognition: 

#7 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 09:22 PM

His pics are beautiful!!! I can't wait to hear how he is.

#8 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
        • 486 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 02:27 PM

My WC contacted Manuel and he is set to shoot our wedding!! If anyone is interested, he requires half of the total cost to secure the date.

#9 -Kate-

-Kate-
          • VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:13 PM

Do you mind if I ask how what the rate was for those 6 hours? I am thinking about booking him this week and he gave me some rates. I just want to make sure the rates wouldn't be lower if booked through a wedding coordinator.

Thanks!

#10 KRISTEN

KRISTEN
            • 402 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 04:33 PM

Has anyone else used Manuel Burgoin? We are using him for our wedding in December. Just curious if anyone else has some pictures to share. Thanks!
              Kristen

http://i189.photobuc....r/pic004-1.jpg
              Glenn and I at our Couple's Shower
              Nov. 3, 2007http://tickers.Ticke....9a03/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users