#1 jenna85

jenna85
  • 30 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:14 PM

Ladies, help!!!

Any suggestions/reviews between these two vendors regarding air brush makeup? I'm looking for hair and make up with trial for bride and 8 bridesmaids hair and make up services. I dont want to use my resort's service for that since I've been reading a not-so-good review about it

Thank you soooooo much!!! :)

#2 KayRae

KayRae
  • 29 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 10, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach, Riviera Maya
  • LocationLafayette, LA

Posted 28 March 2015 - 08:24 PM

I used styling trio and loved them! I loved the airbrush makeup! And because I just received the vimeo link to our highlight video and super obsessed with it (♡) I am more than happy to share it and you can see how it turned out for me. I would highly recommend them!!

#3 jenna85

jenna85
  • 30 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:29 AM

@KayRae thank you so much!!! Your wedding video is so beautiful! I've been looking at styling trio, its just that they are a little up there with my budget but if its worth it I guess a little splurging will do.. :)

#4 KayRae

KayRae
  • 29 posts
  • LocationLafayette, LA

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:31 AM

@jenna85

Thank you for the compliment! I wish I knew something about the other people you mentioned to give you more to go on to help decide between the 2. I could easily go on and on about how great Styling Trio is. I didn't have Adrian himself but my 2 stylists were awesome - Irene and Alexander. So sweet as well! I also did a trial with them before the wedding. Do you know if Best Moments uses airbrush makeup? And if you want to see more ST work you can always check out their Facebook page. I found that they have more pics of other brides to see on there compared to their actual website. And don't hesitate with any other questions you may have!

#5 jenna85

jenna85
  • 30 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 29 March 2015 - 03:38 PM

@KayRae
Thank you! I will check out their website. Best moment also uses air brush make up. Its just that the price quote I got from them is definitely cheaper compare to styling trio. If I can get the same quality at a better rate, why not..

Edited by jenna85, 29 March 2015 - 03:38 PM.

#6 KayRae

KayRae
  • 29 posts
  • LocationLafayette, LA

Posted 29 March 2015 - 03:49 PM

I totally agree with you!

#7 calgarybride2015

calgarybride2015
  • 4,506 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:24 PM

If you wanna check a few out - MVP is also reasonably priced and in the Mayan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Kim

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

#8 pddcmc

pddcmc
  • 610 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun - North Beach
  • LocationColorado

Posted 29 March 2015 - 06:00 PM

@jenna85 Hi! I'm getting married at DRC in April and have opted out of using their stylists. I've hired The Best Moments for my wedding (hair and airbrush make-up).

I love him & he loves me, we'll be married by the sea.

Planning Journal & Blog

My wedding pictures from Del Sol Photography

#9 jenna85

jenna85
  • 30 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:43 PM

@calgarybride2015
Thank you! I did contact them as well but I'm not sure how I feel about them..

@pddcmc
Congratulations! Your wedding is just right around the corner.. Please don't forget to post some reviews from The Best Moments :)

#10 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:33 AM

Ladies, help!!!

Any suggestions/reviews between these two vendors regarding air brush makeup? I'm looking for hair and make up with trial for bride and 8 bridesmaids hair and make up services. I dont want to use my resort's service for that since I've been reading a not-so-good review about it

Thank you soooooo much!!! :)

Hello Jenna85,

As wedding planner in the Riviera Maya, I get to work with many airbrush make up artist.  It really comes down to what price you are willing to pay and the style you are looking for.  You are going to be fine with either or, you just have to communicate what you are looking for.  Best way send them some ideas you prefer and a photo of yourself without make.up.  Often enough brides love a certain look but comes the wedding day it turns out its not what their skin tone and over all look they wanted.  Communicate with your make up stylist and get the best look for your big day.

Happy Planning!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hair Makeup & Nails, Cancun Riviera Maya, 2016 Brides

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users