Sunset Mona Lisa Wedding

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 elenasoloveva

• 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:17 PM

We are planning on getting married October 2016.

First, we wanted to do the entire wedding at the Dreams Los Cabos. However, I know it is currently getting restored from a hurricane damage.

After reading a few discussions on here, I saw the beautiful Sunset Mona Lisa venue.. wow! So now, I am wondering if it would be a better idea to stay at a different resort (we're thinking Riu Santa Fe) and have either full wedding and reception at SML, or just ceremony and drink/appetizers.

I emailed David to see pricing/options, but wanted to see if anyone on here has done that before/ has any suggestions.

Any help and tips will be greatly appreciated! (flowers, decor, transportation, etc)

THANK YOU!!!!

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,072 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 04:07 PM

Welcome to our forum community, emenasoloveva and Congrats on your upcoming destination wedding!!! 

You've come to the right place for lots of great resources to help you with your planning decisions, so well done on getting off to a wonderful start :)

For some added inspiration, here are a few magical wedding "moments that matter" Linc captured at some recent Mayan Riviera weddings.....enjoy :)

You can find more of these at this link: Cover Photos

Wishing you happy research....Enjoy your memorable journey ahead - cheers!!! team MTM :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users