While planning our wedding, I was really struggling with finding things that could work both in French (for my partner's family) and in English (for my side), so I pretty much had to create all of our printouts.
Here are our
- Luggage tags (ready to edit and print onto Avery straight edge double sided business cards from Word)
- We sealed these in self-seal holders from the dollar store (100 for $3), then punched a hole in them and strung a ribbon through.
- Shipping labels: guests and return addresses (ready to edit and print onto shipping labels from Word)
- Door tags (made on Publisher, I copied and pasted 3 images per page onto Word and did it bilingual recto-verso)
- Menus (on Publisher, but I copied and pasted 3 images per page onto Word and did it bilingual recto-verso)
- Schedule and a list of excursions for people to plan ahead (on Publisher).
- We printed these 2 per page and used aerosole glue to add a sturdier background.
I've also done a few templates for the day itself, but I'll share those later
Luggage Tags.docx 59.3KB 39 downloads
Shipping Labels.docx 41.1KB 13 downloads
door tags.pub 124.5KB 20 downloads
Menus.pub 83.5KB 13 downloads
Schedule and Excursions.pub 216.5KB 7 downloads