Sign in to follow this  
IzzyDeee

Busty Brides!

Hello ladies!

My dress is strapless and I am a 32DD in my chest! Not meaning to get too personal haha, but I have very perky breasts and am wondering if I should still purchase "boob stickies" to make them stay in place? I cannot wear a bra since the dress is cut very low in the back! I don't think I'll have a problem but it's getting closer to the big day so I'm always questioning everything it seems!post-282430-142660307797_thumb.jpgpost-282430-142660310748_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about sewing cups into your dress? That's what I had done to mine, and what I'm having done again. The back of mine is completely sheer so a bra won't work with it.

Does that take away from the front of the dress at all? @@acw271011

How high do the stick on types go? @ my dress in the front is also a bit low cut haha I'm not worried about my boobs coming out the top since my dress will be holding these puppies in LOL just want to make sure they will stay in place haha

I'm not sure what you mean by how high, but they shouldn't show anywhere above the bust line of the dress. They aren't the same as wearing a full size coverage bra. I think they are designed with the intent that they will be worn in situations like these. My dress actually has a built in bra, but i'm not sure it will be enough so i'm considering getting the stick on kind as well.

• Like 1

Does that take away from the front of the dress at all? @@acw271011

Not at all. It's just as if you were wearing a bra with the dress so just provides shape and support. they're thin just like bra cups and they stitch them right into your dress

I will ask about that in my next fitting!! Thank you so much @@acw271011