318 replies to this topic

#51 IzzyDeee

IzzyDeee
  • 374 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 6, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Riu Montego Bay Jamaica
  • LocationLondon Ontario

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:10 AM

@IzzyDeee haha.. I get it..Tall girl problems. I'm wearing flats for the wedding.. i'm almost 5'9 and my FI is 5'9. In 90% of our pictures together I usually hunch so that I look shorter than him lol.

You should get him some shoe lifts LOL! And flats are also beautiful! I wanted to do the thonged beading but since we are on solid ground the bottoms of our feet would all burn off haha!! Do you have your shoes yet @perianjay ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My eyelashes are blond as well... I'm thinking of getting them tinted and /or getting extensions... I want them to look natural tho and not crazy so I'm a bit afraid

Are yours short? I'd only recommend extensions if they are short or thin! You don't want to get to crazy with dressing up if you don't normally do it. You will look at your wedding photos years later and not even recognize yourself. I'm staying as natural as I can since I already have super thick and long lashes they are just light! So the mascara will be enough for me. Other than that I have purple eyeshadow, lipstick and waterproof eyeliner and that's pretty much it! I also got concealer just in case I have a one pimple breakout or since I'm Swedish-Canadian I have porcelain skin so my veins under my eyes sometimes appear more blue. I bought blush and a small thing of bronzer as well!

#52 pjay

pjay
  • 1,791 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
  • LocationToronto

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:13 AM

I don't have my shoes yet. I was looking into some type of metallic leather sandal. I have to wear shoes with soles because my wedding is on the sky deck.

Something similar to these..

Attached File  il_570xN_588146982_5l02.jpg   73.7KB   10 downloads

My planning thread :
http://www.bestdesti...e/#entry1885631

#53 Meandhim

Meandhim
  • 706 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 25, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium in Punta Cana
  • LocationToronto

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:20 AM

Mine are short and non-existent even with mascara they also straight and will not curl... I think I will get a small set not a big full on set.... I think I look strange in lipstick so that would be the thing I would leave off for me... Probable just do a gloss. I have the Irish fair skin so I have to focus on not burning! My skin is usually pretty clear but I have very rosy cheeks naturally so I might have to find something to tone that down

My Planning Thread - MeandHim - Grand Palladium Bavaro - Nov 25 2015

event.png

#54 IzzyDeee

IzzyDeee
  • 374 posts
  • LocationLondon Ontario

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:30 AM

Mine are short and non-existent even with mascara they also straight and will not curl... I think I will get a small set not a big full on set.... I think I look strange in lipstick so that would be the thing I would leave off for me... Probable just do a gloss. I have the Irish fair skin so I have to focus on not burning! My skin is usually pretty clear but I have very rosy cheeks naturally so I might have to find something to tone that down

Then for sure I would do extensions send a pic when you get them done!!
My skin is really clear too but id rather be safe haha! I get pretty dark so I have to focus on no tan lines!! Since my dress has a low back...not too sure how I'm going to achieve this yet mind you LOL! If you have shiny skin ask them about matte makeup so you don't over shine in your photos! Especially since you will be sweating a little bit! I don't have oily skin myself but I still got more of a matte incase I perspire

I don't have my shoes yet. I was looking into some type of metallic leather sandal. I have to wear shoes with soles because my wedding is on the sky deck.

Something similar to these..
attachicon.gifil_570xN_588146982_5l02.jpg

I hear you there! Blisters on the bottom of our feet would suck!!
Those are really cute! Strapped on so when you drink you don't have to worry!

This is the plaza gazebo in Riu Montego Bay Jamaica; this is where our ceremony will take place:
Attached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426775277.767472.jpg   224.03KB   9 downloads

Really can't wait!!

This is my regular face:

Attached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426775378.350837.jpg   168.07KB   9 downloads

My makeup face from Mac (for the wedding):

Attached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426775422.027195.jpg   201.35KB   9 downloadsAttached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426775431.331445.jpg   269.05KB   10 downloads

#55 Meandhim

Meandhim
  • 706 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:48 AM

@IzzyDeee @perianjay

Surprise Kate Spade wedding sale! over at midnight tonight...just saw this post on pinterest

http://surprise.kate...gid=ks-view-all

event.png

#56 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
  • 2,217 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:04 AM

I booked it through an appointment! So you get the consultation done and then you have to spend 50$ on product for the consultation to be free or pay for the consultation which was around 75$ I believe, so for myself I bought most of the stuff they used on me since I never wear makeup and didn't own anything! embarrassing I know!
I'm having my maid of honor do my make up so she came with me to the appointment to get some helpful pointers. ️ You can also get your makeup done at sephora, where at you don't have to buy any product just a 50$ gift card at the end for the services of you decide you don't want to buy any of the products they used.

My lipstick is called diva btw if anyone was wondering!!

thanks! I'm getting my makeup done at the resort because even though I like doing my make up I think it would be nice to get it professionally done for once. I want to do a trial though to see how it would look and know exactly what I want. I might go with sephora. I already have tons of makeup and with a gift card at sephora I can buy other things like moisturizer and stuff like that :)

event.png

#57 Meandhim

Meandhim
  • 706 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:07 AM

Love the Gazebo setting!

event.png

#58 IzzyDeee

IzzyDeee
  • 374 posts
  • LocationLondon Ontario

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:16 AM

Love the Gazebo setting!

Thank you @Meandhim ️ as soon as we saw it we knew it was the perfect location! Then we read the reviews and it was settled LOL

#59 IzzyDeee

IzzyDeee
  • 374 posts
  • LocationLondon Ontario

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:29 AM

Started my brooch bouquet . I wanted to have a piece of everyone with me on the big day; so I took anyone's brooches our jewellery they were willing to part with and am making a bouquet I can keep for life!
Attached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426868948.855872.jpg   184.46KB   11 downloads
Beginning stages!!

#60 IzzyDeee

IzzyDeee
  • 374 posts
  • LocationLondon Ontario

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:51 AM

In progress:

Attached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426877627.453741.jpg   364.66KB   10 downloads
Attached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426877666.790495.jpg   225.22KB   9 downloads

Edited by IzzyDeee, 20 March 2015 - 10:54 AM.

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: Izzydeee's Wedding Stages Thread-Riu Montego Bay Jamaica 05.06.15

By IzzyDeee in IzzyDeee's Blog, on 16 March 2015 - 07:20 PM

Source: Izzydeee's Wedding Stages Thread-Riu Montego Bay Jamaica 05.06.15

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users