Izzydeee's Wedding Stages Thread-Riu Montego Bay Jamaica 05.06.15

Found my wedding makeup!!

Went to Mac and had a personal session this is what I decided:

post-282430-142672685036_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by IzzyDeee
  • Like 3

Looking hot momma!

Going back, my sister was married at the Old Mill. It was pretty nice. I still have half of a gift certificate for their spa. Think I need to cash that bad boy in for a massage soon.

I can tell you're getting excited, I'm excited for you.

• Like 1

No such thing! My date is so far away and it's all I think about.

That's awesome though!! It goes by really quick... Believe me LOL! We started planning ours a year and a half ago and now it's in 48 days!!!

All I can do is talk about wedding stuff it seems probably driving everyone nuts....that's why I love this site! I can get out all my wedding babble and you ladies totally understand ! Love it! @@JoannaBanana

• Like 5

I've found myself several times talking about wedding thoughts to my fiance without any starting introduction or point of reference and he gets confused and says "what are you talking about?". I guess I get so caught up I just assume he will KNOW what I mean

Edited by JoannaBanana
  • Like 2

Sure that's all anyone ever sees on my Facebook, is how many days left to the wedding. I am sure most people have me blocked from their newsfeed by now..hahaha

I also have the countdown app. I have one for when we leave, one for the wedding day, one for the countdown to being off work. That's it I think. hahaha

So exciting girl. I am down to 29 days till our wedding. I am getting more excited by the minute but I hate to be wishing my time away because it goes by and has gone by so fast.

• Like 3

Haha well hopefully not, hopefully they are happy for you and get excited seeing your count down!! It is one of the most exciting times in a couples relationship; besides child rearing and becoming property owners! @@kcole123

I just got it since I almost needed to with how my excitement is!! All I can do is get excited as I look at it every time before I go to bed and see how many days and hours there are till our flight, and then the other timer for the wedding day(right down to the hour!)

I'm not wishing my time away that's for sure! I almost wish there was a bit more so I could make sure everything is planned out to a T

2 weeks in paradise will be amazing though!!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics