@ashhtayy I used a combination of info from my WC, the website, BDR and the booklet you get when you check in (I kept the one we got in Sept at the BDR).
A couple of corrections even from Sept to Jan
1) None of the restaurants need reservations
2) La Brasserie is a buffet for breakfast but an la carte for dinner (if you like French food you HAVE to make sure you go. This was probably my favourite meal. Order the chocolate souffle in advance, they make it fresh and it takes time but so so worth it!!)
3) the only restaurant that has a buffet for dinner is Flavours
4) the outdoor seating over the koi pond outside of Koh Thai are an extra charge - only free for those with timeshares
5) This wasn't in my booklet but your personal concierge will ask if your guests want to listen to a timeshare. Most of my guests declined but a couple of them agreed to do it so that they could get one of the perks for listening. You could choose from a beachfront couples massage, a romantic dinner on the beach or one of other option that I can't remember. It might be worth it to some guests to put in the time. My maid of honour and her husband chose the couples massage and said it was the best massage she's ever had. Another friend paid for a couple's massage at the spa and paid a ton of money at full price...although he said it was totally worth it too.
I'll let you know if I think of anything else.
Edited by snswedding2016, 02 March 2016 - 05:59 PM.