snswedding2016

Snswedding2016 Planning Thread - Jan 9 2016 (Azul Fives)

@@snswedding2016 wow! Looks like your girls did an amazing job with your bachelorette party.

Ps. It brought tears to my eyes when I read a groom gave you his rose as good luck - so adorable!

• Like 2

Sounds like you had a fun bachelorette ;) 

I laughed at peppermints.. and immediately thought of how it made us feel the same way. We giggled the entire time.

So cute that a groom gave you the rose from his lapel!!

• Like 2

Sounds like you had an awesome time. The photos are fabulous. The girls really put together a special time :) glad you had fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It really was a great weekend full of fun adventures...it was just what I needed after a stressful month!

@ haha yea peppermints was an 'experience' - I'll tell you more about it on Friday.  ;)

• Like 2

Sounds like your friends organized such a fun and memorable weekend! I'm so glad you guys had tons of fun, exactly what you needed!!!

And how the heck did you look so good all night? I was a mess by the end. I have pics that show the negative effects of alcohol lol. Kinda looks like an anti binge drinking ad lol

• Like 3

Sounds like your friends organized such a fun and memorable weekend! I'm so glad you guys had tons of fun, exactly what you needed!!!

And how the heck did you look so good all night? I was a mess by the end. I have pics that show the negative effects of alcohol lol. Kinda looks like an anti binge drinking ad lol

Are we daring enough to compare pics haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Oh Steph - I'm sorry for everything you've been through. You've really had it all, haven't you? I'm glad you've been able to stay positive (just little meltdowns lol) and not be a true bridezilla! The groomsman stuff just blew me away. I don't get some people. Even being married twice I've never been through that lol I agree - just buy the stupid pants and shut up about it!!

I can't even imagine how hard it was to cancel both your mom's trip and Sean's parents too. I know how hurt Doug and I were when his parents opted out of Jamaica when we got married and the reason wasn't even health related. You're so right - your mom's health is paramount and elderly parents on their own in strange surroundings, one with some dementia is a recipe for trouble, so as hard as it was it was right. Worrying about permanent resident cards is stress enough when it's under normal circumstances never mind adding the stress of trying to get it done for a wedding. This way it's not critical right now. What you've planned for your legal wedding sounds so romantic and so special - both sets of parents will love it and I know having all that time to devote solely to them will be super special. You'll remember it for years to come and so will they!

I LOVE the flower and hair pics, especially #3 of the hair. That would look so gorgeous on you!!!! Your dress will be stunning with it all put together!

I love everything your girls put together for your bachelorette! Looks like it was a ton of fun! Love the pics!!! And imagine a groom giving you a flower! That sounds like one lucky lady that married him and I think it will mean your marriage will be very special! Two questions lol  We spend a lot of time in both Niagara on the Lake and NF and I'm not familiar with the pie place or peppermints.....  not sure I should really ask about the latter... But the pie place I'm curious about. We already have our hotel booked for January for the Icewine Festival so somewhere different to eat while we're there would be nice.

Hopefully I can be there Friday. I'll see how I feel by then.

ha ha @@Wafflesmom @calgarybride2015  The "support" thread would probably be an appropriate spot!! (sorry, couldn't resist)

• Like 1